𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐮

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 : none :) just pure fluff

slightly ooc Kiyoko

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I think i forgot my lunchbox..."M/n mumbled.They just finished the matches for today,with Karasuno winning the two matches.

"Daichi-san!I-I'll be right back!I forgot my lunchbox!".M/n caught the captain's attention as he was climbing into the bus.

Daichi looked back at their 1st year manager and nodded at him."Okay,be quick,M/n.Wait don't go alone-".And the first year was out of sight.

Daichi sighed,knowing that the cute 1st year sense of direction was not good.He climbed into the bus and counted everyone,minus M/n.

He turned to Coach Ukai,who was sitting in the passenger seat beside Takeda sensei."M/n forgot his lunchbox."Ukai nodded."Did you send someone with him?"he asked.

Daichi laughed nervously,and Coach Ukai sighed."Good luck with Kiyoko."He said and turned back in his seat.Daichi sweat dropped as he felt the dark aura from behind him.

He turned around,and gulped audibly as he saw a scary Kiyoko behind him."Where is M/n?" she asked.

"He uh- he forgot his lunchbox"Daichi answered in a small tone."I'm going to get him."She said and didn't give Daichi a chance to reply.She hopped off the bus and jogged back into the stadium,making Daichi sigh.Why was everyone leaving him when he was in the middle of talking.

As Daichi sat on the first seat next to Sugawara,he called back the day M/n and Kiyoko told the team they were dating.

It was 2 months ago,and Daichi remembered every detail of that day.When everyone didn't know to be sad because M/n wasn't single anymore,or to be sad because Kiyoko was taken.

"𝘔/𝘯,𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘥!"Nishinoya yelled and grabbed M/n by the front of his shirt,making him yelp."𝘒𝘪𝘺𝘰𝘬𝘰,𝘺𝘰𝘶-!!"he let go of M/n and deflated to the ground and curled into a ball,sobbing.

"𝘕𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘢,𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳."Sugawara deadpanned,and gave Tanaka (who was also on the floor)a small kick to the back.

Either way,the team congratulated the new couple.Nobody noticed,but Kiyoko felt rather victorious that day.

She had who everyone wanted.She took him from right under their noses.

M/n was 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.

-with m/n-

Surprisingly,M/n did not get lost.He found the court the team played in rather easily.He scanned the place and found the familiar Hello Kitty wrapped Bento box on a bench,next to the vending machine.

M/n brightened up,and jogged over to where the Bento was.He bent down and grabbed it,before turning around to walk away.But he was met face to face with a guy who didn't look like good news.

"Hey,cutie pie.Mind giving me your number?"He asked with a smirk.M/n froze.He was not put in a situation like this before,what was he supposed to do?Run?Punch the guy?Knee him in the stomache?

The guy waved his phone around,and M/n noticed another black haired dude was with the blonde."Um,i should really get going..M-my team will leave without me-"M/n was cut off when the blonde laughed,and M/n saw a tongue piercing.

"I doubt they can leave without you.Now,can you give me your number?Come on,it won't take a minute."The blonde guy said and inched closer to M/n,making him back into the wall.The black haired guy stood on the other side of M/n,trapping him.

M/n put his Bento between him and the blonde guy,trying to keep some distance between them as the guy came even closer.

The blonde boy inched his hand closer to M/n,wanting to touch a strand of his soft-looking (h/c) hair.But he was jerked backwards when someone grabbed him.

M/n gasped and looked up, his eyes widened."K-kiyoko Senpai?!"He stuttered.Kiyoko glared at the blonde boy before turning to M/n."Woah,are you his girlfriend?I wouldn't mind taking the both of you,you know."The blonde said with a smirk as his friend helped him up.

"Don't touch him."Kiyoko spat.She looked back at M/n,and her eyes softened.She knew he was scared.

"Stay back, M/n-kun."She ordered quietly.She looked back at the two douchebags and her glare hardened again.She grabbed M/n's hand and pushed through the two guys.

"I'll see you later,cuties!!"The blonde boy shouted,smirking to himself.At least he knew the cute guy's name.

The walk back to the bus was silent.Neither of them spoke up."Are you okay?"she asked.M/n nodded at her."Y-yes.thank you."he mumbled and smiled at her,making her smile back.

They sat beside eachother on the bus,Kiyoko letting M/n have the window seat.

In the middle of the "road trip",Kiyoko grabbed her headphones,about to ask M/n if he wanted to listen to some music.But a sudden weight dropped on her right shoulder making her look beside her.

M/n had fallen asleep,and his fist was clenching Kiyoko's jacket tightly.Kiyoko smiled softly,and took off her glasses,putting them in their cover.She rested her head on M/n's and dozed off with a smile on her face.

M/n and Kiyoko were walking home from the train station,hand in hand.They lived in the same neighborhood.

As they walked under the starry sky,M/n felt butterflies in his stomache.He adored times like this,where he wouldn't care about the rest of the world.

They stopped in front of M/n's house,and Kiyoko turned to look at him.M/n expected her to say something super important by the look on her face.

"Cute lunchbox."M/n blinked a few times before his face erupted into flames."K-kiyoko senpai!!!"he yelled,as Kiyoko laughed.

He absolutely 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 the sound of it.

Kiyoko's laugh faded into chuckles,before giving M/n a smile.She leaned forward and captured his lips in a small kiss.She pulled back and looked at M/n again with a smile,his hazy/woopy smile making her stomaches do flips.

"Goodnight,M/n"she whispered.

"Goodnight,Kiyoko senpai."And she began walking away.

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 : 1054

𝘼/𝙉:𝙆𝙄𝙔𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙋 𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝙀-🫶