Chapter 2

Pomegranate was waiting for her squad at the ship. "Where the hell are they?" Pomegranate asked.

"Hey Pom!"

"There you are-."

She looked to see her team along with Espresso and Latte.

"Why are those two here?" Pomegranate asked.

"Affogato." Licorice and Kumiho said.

"Oh shut up. If you had kids you would have take them along on this trip." Affogato said.

They groan as they enter the ship. The ship started moving and everyone just waited. "So what is the plan once you get there?" Latte asked.

"Find Starfruit and maybe start over again." Pomegranate said.

"And why are we here?" Espresso said.

"So we can have family trip." Affogato said.

Latte and Espresso groan as Affogato wrap his arm around them. Kumiho looked over to see Licorice and Pomegranate near the edge. Kumiho walked over to them and she smiled.

"So why are you trying to reunion with her?" Kumiho asked.

"I just to patch thing up. I... I know she couldn't forgive me, but I just have to try." Pomegranate said.

"Aw that's cute. Oh my Licorice. Are you okay? Your face is green." Kumiho said.

Licorice try to speak but then he threw up. Pomegranate was gross out and walked away. Kumiho stay back as she hold on Licorice removing his hood and pull his hair back. 

Pomegranate looked at the sky. She smiled as she felt the air. "Uh... Pom."

Pomegranate sigh as she turned to see everyone holding Licorice. "OH COME ON GUYS! HE JUST SEA SICK!" Pomegranate yelled.

"THEN WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS WAY!" Espresso yelled.

"Because this is the faster way." Pomegranate said.

"It does a two day trip and if we did take the train. We will be there in three weeks." Latte said.

"True." Affogato said.

Pomegranate face palm as she watch them hold back Licorice. After that the sky fell into darkness. They headed down stairs to the bed area. 

"Wow these bed are so comfortable." Licorice said.

"Please don't throw up while we are here." Pomegranate said.

"I won't!" Licorice yelled.

"You better." Pomegranate said.

Licorice roll his eyes as he lay down. Kumiho smiled and fell asleep. Affogato and Latte went to bed. Espresso turn off the light. He remove his glasses and place it on the desk. Pomegranate lay there as she looked at the roof. She turned to see everyone fall asleep. Pomegranate turn back and she shut her eyes.

Hours pass everyone was still asleep. Until Pomegranate heard some noises. The noises be came louder. The noises be came so loud that everyone woke up.

"The hell?" Espresso said, as he put his glasses back on.

Everyone sat up to hear the noise. Everyone got off their beds and headed to the door. They exited the room and headed up stairs.

They peak those the door way to see a bunch of pirates. "How did pirates get on our ship?" Latte whisper.

"I don't know." Espresso whisper.

"We should escape in the back." Licorice whisper.

"Agree." Pomegranate whisper.

They walked back down and headed to back door. They grabbed their stuff and Kumiho grabbed a knife to cut the rope. They climbed the boat and Kumiho cut the rope. They landed in the ocean. Latte and Pomegranate grabbed two paddles and started rowing. 

"Dammit. First we get drag on this trip now we had to leave the boat. What's next?" Affogato asked.

"You offer to come!" Licorice yelled.

"Let's just try to rest." Pomegranate said.

"Agree." Kumiho said.

They continued sitting there waiting until getting to their location.