four

Kai quickened his pace as he walked back to his house. It had already been twenty minutes since his father sent him a message saying that he had to come back home and his mother would presumably be home from "work" by now. He already knew via a freak accident that his mother had lost her job and was just getting into the pants of everyone she saw.

Of course, he hadn't told his mother that he was going to Soobin's house, she'd just suspected that it was someone like a boyfriend who would undeniably cause trouble.
As the street lights dimly illuminated like pearls against the harsh Prussian blue sky, Hueningkai could, at long last, see the familiar front door. He swiftly twisted the golden key into its fitting hole and opened the door, only to be met with loud shouting.

"KAI! GET OVER HERE!" Hueningkai walked groggily to the grey kitchen and was immediately pinned to the wall by his mother.
"HUENINGKAI! What the fuck are you doing coming home at a time like this?! WHERE WERE YOU!"
"...at a friend's house."
"Your friend's house? Undeniably a boy's house right? I told you this already! Be like your sisters and be normal! What's his name?"
"Choi Soobin."
"THAT'S IT! Go to your room and don't ever mention his name around me nor go to his house ever again! I bet his parents are so disappointed!"

Hueningkai walked upstairs into his bedroom, slammed the door so that the entire neighbourhood could hear him, climbed into his bed and sobbed. Tears kept flowing out of his eyes no matter how many tissues he used.

Don't mention his name around me nor go to his house again. Why does life have to be so unfair?

^^*

short chapter sorry ^_^