102. HAPPINESS

En başından başla

Cheetah *happily*- theek theek ab jaa na

Haseena nervously went inside the washroom. She took out the kit and then taking deep breath she relaxed herself and then took the test. But the wait to see the results was killing her. She then heard some noises from outside. So she immediately went out from the washroom and she was surprised to see the view in front of her.

VyoShma and Santosh too have arrived in the room and from their expressions she could easily make it that Cheetah had spilled the beans. Everyone looked happy. She cursed Cheetah under her breath.

Haseena- ek baat nahi pachti iss nithalle ke andar

Karishma was the first to noticed haseena.

Karishma- bhabhi what's the result. I'm so excited

Vyom and Santosh were also about to open their mouth when

Haseena- I'll go and check the results but aap log se ek request hai ki please anubhav ko mat batana. I'll tell him

Everyone nodded. Haseena again went inside the washroom. Meanwhile in order to surprise his wife, Anubhav reached home. He immediately went inside their room. He got a shocking surprise when he saw the two couples in their room. Haseena was absent. They all looked at him.

Anubhav- aap log yahaan kya kar rahe hain

Cheetah was again about to spill the beans when Santosh held his hand.

Santosh- nothing much bas aaj free the toh socha haseena se mil le usi liye aaye hain

Anubhav- aur haseena kahaan hai

Before anyone could reply, the washroom door opened. Haseena came out. All were silent. She looked at Anubhav and came to him. She immediately hugged him tightly. She was having happy tears in her eyes. Anubhav felt his shirt getting wet. His eyes are filled with worries and concern. He rubbed her back to comfort her.

Anubhav- haseena, haseena kya hua ?? Why are you crying ??

He asked while hugging her back tightly. Haseena calmed herself down. She hide her face in the crook of his neck and murmured near his ear "I AM PREGNANT"

Anubhav's breath for once got struck as he heard her words. He could not believe what he heard. Anubhav broke the hug and looked at her with so many emotions which are there on his face. Like surprised, confusion, excitement, realization and what not. He had this wide smile on his face.

Anu- can you please please repeat it ?? I just want to be sure *grinning*

Haseena smiled looking at his adorable expressions and she shook her head looking at him amused.

Haseena- aapne jo suna sahi suna. I'm pregnant. We're going to become parents.

Anu- really

Haseena nodded her head vigorously just like child.

Anubhav- thank you thank you so much for this haseena.

He took a deep breath grinning like an idiot and then kissed her forehead. He hugged her tightly. He too had those happy tears in his eyes. They broke the hug when

VyoShma and CheeTosh *shouting*- OMG

The four exchanged hugs and congratulated each other. They then hugged AnuSeena too. After they were done with the congratulations,

Karishma- mai mumma, papa, mom and dad ko bhi bata deti hun

She took out her phone and was about to call them when haseena stopped her.

Haseena- umm karu ruko. Pehle ek baar doctor se confirm ho jaaye phir bata denge. Nahi toh kal sab aa hi rahe hain then baat kar lenge

Vyom- so doctor ke pass kab jaa rahe ho

Anu- abhi turant vo actually maine ek appointment le liya tha. Mai ussi liye aaj ghar jaldi aaya tha ki somehow I'll convince haseena to get checked up and then yahaan aake yeh news mili toh abhi chale hum

Haseena nodded. She got ready and they both left to visit the doctor. They reached the hospital and them they were call in the cabin. Haseena was very nervous and she had held anubhav's arms tightly. Both sat opposite the gynecologist. She smiled at them.

Anubhav- haseena meet my friend Tanya she is a gynecologist by profession

Haseena smiled at her. She was still somewhat nervous. Tanya sensed that.

Tanya- haseena don't be nervous. Tell me what happened. You can talk to me as a friend. And everything here remains between the doctor and the patient only.

Haseena- actually I conducted a home pregnancy test which turns out to be positive. So we just want to confirm the news.

Tanya nodded and asked haseena to lie down. She checked her and then said

Tanya- the news is confirm anubhav. Your wife is pregnant. You're going to be a father. Congratulations.

She squealed in happiness while anubhav thanked her. She then asked them to conduct some test so that she could know about her condition.

Anubhav- I hope it remains private

Tanya *grinning*- of course. My lips are sealed and we do not public our patients medical history and at last I ship you both

Anubhav *smirked*- ahaan!! I trust you when you say this

He shook hands with Tanya and then said- well congratulations you are official member of our ship.

Haseena *glaring*- anubhav

Anubhav- what isn't it cute ?? I was thinking what should we name our ship ??

He pretended to think while Tanya shouted in excitement

Tanya- AnuSeena

And the trio laughed.

Tanya- well kal subah reports lekar aa jaana. I'll once go through it and then inform you both about do's and dont's.

After a few more talks with Tanya, AnuSeena took leave from there.

Here is the next update. Do vote and comment if you liked it. Suggestions are always welcomed and constructive criticism too is allowed.

THANK YOU