102. HAPPINESS

ANUBHAV'S P.O.V.

Months have been passed. CheeTosh got married and have now permanently shifted here in Delhi. Everything is going smooth. But from the past 3 to 4 days haseena and her nature has changed a lot. I don't know what has happened to her. Yesterday she got angry on me over a petty issue and then started crying. I had a hard time consoling her. She got annoyed without any reason in today morning and then got emotional. Her diet has also increased and she gets tired easily. I saw her throwing up last night. And when I asked her to visit the doctor as from the past 2 days she isn't keeping well she immediately declined it. She said it might be because of the food and she'll be okay in some time. When I again said for the doctor she immediately started crying and accused me of thinking she has gone mad and that's why I'm taking her to the doctor. Gosh!! I can't believe this. I don't know what's happening to her. I'm hell tensed for her health. Today mom and dad are not at home which means she is alone. They'll return tomorrow. My work is also over. Let me take doctor's appointment and then I'll convince haseena to visit the doctor. I can't take any risk. My office work is also over. I should go home early and surprise her.

End of P.O.V.

HASEENA'S P.O.V.

I'm feeling tired and weak from the past 4 to 5 days. Continuously throwing up has literally drained me. He saw me throwing up the last night and he was hell worried for me. I somehow calm him down by saying that it might be because of food. Last night I was all thinking about it when it crossed my mind that I have missed my periods. 15 days have passed. This happened with me for the first time. I connect all the dots. Then. Could it be possible. Should I tell anubhav about this. No I think I should first confirm it and then I'll inform him. Yes that's a good idea. That's why I took leave from office today. Mom and dad are out of town today and no one is present currently. I think I should check it.

End of P.O.V.

Haseena took out the pregnancy kit. Her heartbeat is racing, butterflies are fluttering in her stomach, she is happy but she is confused. She then shrugged all her thoughts and feelings and was about to head to the washroom when she felt two muscular arms wrapped around her.

She got startled and the kit fell from her hands. She immediately broke the hug and looked Cheetah was standing there with a smile on his face. He looked at her expressions and grew suspicious.

Cheetay- kya hua khush nahi hai mujhe yaha dekh ke

Haseena *nervously*- nahi aisa nahi hai I'm happy. Aaj kaise aana hua tera

Cheetah was about to reply when his gaze fell on a packet which was lying on the floor. He immediately bend down and pick it up before haseena could stop him.

Cheetah- yeh kya hai

Haseena snatched the packet from him and said- tere kaam ka nahi hai samjha.

Cheetah- nahi nahi ab toh mujhe dekhna hi hai

With that the best friends started fighting and at last Cheetah won as he was successful in snatching the packet from her. He immediately opened it and was surprised to see the content inside it. He looked at her.

Cheetah *happily*- you're expecting

Haseena *angrily*- idiot ussi liye toh jaa rahi thi and tu aa gaya beech mei.

Cheetah- calm down yaar gussa kyu ho rahi hai. Aur ab shaanti se bata sab

Haseena- I don't know mujhe aaj kal choti choti baaton pe gussa aa jaata hai. And mujhe kuch pregnancy symptoms dikh rahe hai mujhme so.......

Cheetah- okay okay ab jaldi jaa aur confirm kar ke aa. I can't wait. Mai tab tak anubhav ko bhi bata deta hun

Haseena- khabardaar mai warn kar rahi hun tujhe agar anubhav ko bataya toh. Mai pehle khud sure ho jau phir bataungi