Marcia pulls a face, "Possibly."

"What do I do?" 

"Get him to sign an NDA and have a one on one meeting with him to discuss everything that is going on." Marcia hands me a shot of Tequila which I down without a second thought. "My biggest concern in all of this is you because you had to do it alone at a young age. Being a teen mom is not ideal but you busted your ass to provide the best life imaginable for your little girl and you did it."

I start to tear up, "I did do it."

"You went from renting your first one bedroom apartment to buying your own house in a matter of three years. That is something that you should be proud of especially now that you've bought your third home." She winks at me. "You're killing it out here."

"I thought that I was falling for him all over again since he was my first love but I think that I'm afraid that he will take her from me."

---

DaphneTucci: Today is the big day

100 likes ~ 30 comments

Playboy reached out to me a little over three months ago with the idea of shooting a cover which was a huge honor to me. I grew up in the era where being a playboy bunny was an aspiration for most girls my age and I had the desire to be one myself so to be invited to shoot for them is a dream of a lifetime.

Since Hugh's passing, the company has been trying to find ways to spice up the brand while maintaining everything that they stood for.

They decided to create an original series for each month which will feature the looks that once made the brand famous. When the opportunity was first presented to me, I was expected to shoot that same week but I was unable to free up time to shoot so we had to reschedule. I went from being the March cover to the June cover which I am still really happy about as it will be the middle of the year.

To document this monumental moment for me, I hired a videographer for the day as this is something that I want to have on record.

"This is insane." I try not to cry as I stare at myself in the mirror. "My dreams of becoming a playboy bunny has finally come true."

"You look beautiful." Yahya comes up behind me and I smile at him. "You did it."

"I never thought I would." I laugh a little while wiping a stray tear away. "In some strange way, it feels as if I have finally made it in life."

Yahya shakes his head, "We have all had dreams since the day we were born and sometimes it changes due to certain circumstances. This may not have been your dream for a while now but once upon a time, Daphne Tucci dreamed of appearing in Playboy and now she is making that dream come true."