"Hari Prakash would have cleaned the floor as of now. You no need to worry about it. Take rest"

"No, Arnavji..."

Her tongue stuck onto her mouth when Arnav threw a strict look at her.

"Stay..." He simply said.

Khushi gulped hard.

That's when he got a call from Aman. Taking his mobile, he answered.

"Han, Aman...?"

"ASR, Mr. Mittal called me. He requested us to postpone the meeting tomorrow due to some personal issues"

"Oh... Ok..."

"ASR, when will you come back to the office?"

"Oh... I will be late..."

"Oh... Could you send me the next project file with someone?"

Arnav knew why Aman wanted the file. As the meeting got canceled, he wanted to utilize the time on their next project.

"I will send the PDF of the file, capturing photos now. Will bring it when I come to the office"

"Ok..."

He disconnected the call.

"I will just come," he said to Khushi and went to his room to send the file to Aman.

In the meanwhile,

Ratna and Anjali came from the temple and saw the doctor getting into the car. The doctor stopped seeing them and smiled at them.

"Doctor you here?" Ratna asked.

"Mr. Raizada called me."

Ratna and Anjali spared a glance.

"Is he alright?" Ratna asked.

"No no, he is fine. Your guest got an ankle sprain. I came to treat her"

They got confused. They didn't know about whom the doctor was talking.

"Who got sprain?" Anjali asked.

The doctor got stuck. She didn't know the name of the girl.

"She looks thin and fair..."

Cutting her,

"Khushiiii?" Both asked.

"I don't know her name. She is in the second room of the first floor"

They got confirmed that the girl was not Simran but Khushi.

"But, how did she get a sprain?" Ratna asked.

"Her leg got twisted. That's how"

"Oh god..."

"An injection is given. No need to worry. She will be alright"

"Thank you, doctor"

"Welcome," she left the place.

Ratna and Anjali rushed in. At the same time, Arnav came out of Anjali's room. They stopped looking at him.

"Chotte, what happened? The doctor said Khushi's ankle got twisted... But how? She doesn't even walk fast"

"She moped the floor Di..." he sighed.

Cutting him,

"Whaaaat...? Moped the floor? But why?" Anjali was shocked.

"Don't know what's running in her mind. I entered RM unaware of her doing that. The bucket fell down. She stepped on the soap water and..."

"Oh, no..."