Chapter 7: The Sister Goddess

Start from the beginning

Michikatsu: "I am Michikatsu of the Moon Clan. Allow me to handle them Lord Flame Hashira"

He steps forward and brings his katana to his side.

Michikatsu: "Moon Breathing. Third Form"

He smirks a bit before his eyes glance over at the unconscious boy.

Michikatsu: "Loathsome Moon, Chains"

In two attacks, the remaining forces are quickly eliminated as the young boy sheaths his blade.

Moon Slayer: "Michikatsu!!! What did I say about going to fast?!"

Michikatsu: "You all were too slow"

The elder man began to scold the young boy who didn't pay him any attention.

??: "It's okay Ryuk. If it wasn't for Michikatsu's speed, we would of been late"

A lady dropped down and landed just a few feet away from Kyojuro.

??: "Granted, I was already set to kill that demon. Good work Michikatsu"

She pat the boy's head who enjoyed the praise.

Moon Hashira: "Flame Hashira"

Kyojuro: "Moon Hashira. Why are you all here?"

Moon Hashira: "I got work from Lady Tsukiyomi that she wanted a group of our best to come to the Temple of the Sun. From what I heard, Lady Amaterasu asked for the favor"

Kyojuro: "She noticed it was a trap? Thank God she thought quickly"

She kneeled down as she called for her medical team to begin working.

Mitsuki: "I forgot to introduce myself didn't I? I'm Mitsuki, as you know, I'm the Moon Hashira"

Kyojuro: "Kyojuro"

He laid his son down as he checked for any injuries.

Kyojuro: "He's fine. Akeno"

He lifted his wife's head up as they Moon medics tended to her wounds.

Kyojuro: "Hey, stay with me. Open your eyes"

Shinjuro: "I'm sorry I couldn't do more. If only this damn old body of mine was still in my prime!!"

Kyojuro: "Don't blame yourself father. Just make sure you stay alive"

Senjuro: "Brother!!"

Ruka: "Kyojuro. SHINJURO!!"

The two remaining Rengoku family members walked over to their loved ones as they sheath their weapons.

Medic: "She's in critical condition Lord Hashiras. We don't have the means to treat her right now"

Kyojuro: "Then do whatever you can to keep her alive!! I'll... I'll figure out something!!"

He quickly looked all around him as he turned to the Moon Hashira.