Aaron Tveit Imagine

Start from the beginning

This was also the first time that Brooklyne had worn a bikini in front of the entire Grease: Live group that wasn't just Aaron. She had been so scared for so long but, Aaron had told her that she looked absolutely gorgeous that she trusted her boyfriend that nothing she wore was going to change that fact. 

And, it turns out that Brooklyne didn't have to worry about anything at all. The second the girls, Vanessa, KeKe, Carly, Kether and Elle had seen her, they all fawned in excitement at their best friend and then they all asked her where she got her bikinis from. She then took a moment after telling her Grease besties where her bikinis were from to look at Aaron who just gave her the sweetest smile ever along with blowing her a kiss. Making her blush, that was how she knew she needed to marry Aaron. He was the perfect thing she needed when her judgement was clouded and she just needed someone else's opinion on something. 

The group of ten were having the most amount of fun they could have ever had together. It was totally uncommon for all ten of them to all be on the same holiday schedule but all be in New York City, NY together. However, it seemed as if this August summer day, they all were and it just turned out perfectly. 

Aaron and Carlos were chucking their girlfriends (Aaron's actual girlfriend and Carlos's girl best friend, Kether) into the pool as their cheerful screams and giggles filled the entire backyard of Aaron's New York City home. Hearing those giggles and screams gave the utmost joy to the guys as well as the rest of the group. It was obvious how in love they all were and it truly felt like they were a family and that they were just a bunch of overgrown children that just happened to be adults. They never seemed to get bored of acting childish when they were all together as a group. 

The group stayed until around 8 pm when they all decided that after one more late-night swim that they would start to leave. Vanessa, Kether, KeKe, Andrew and Jordan had all left so it was only the last four, Brooklyne, Elle, Aaron and Carlos. The three of them all sat together outside just to dry off as they took the longest in the pool after the other five had left, the three happily sat in silence to think about how great of a day they all had had together. 

"Today was an amazing day. It was a successful day, don't you think bubbas?" Brooklyne whispers into Aaron's shoulder as Carlos and Elle watched on from the other side 

"It really was a great day, darl. We should do this more often as this group of ten. I still cannot believe that we were all in New York City though at the same time like, that never happens!" Aaron smiled as he fiddled with Brooklyne's fingers as she smiled, Carlos and Elle agreeing 

"It for sure was. I still can't believe that either. I was for sure thinking that Jordan would've gone back to LA for a bit for certain!" Elle spoke up, Brooklyne immediately agreed with her best friend

The best friends continued to laugh and make jokes together until it was time for Carlos and Elle to go home since an early day was on the horizon for the two best friends. Brooklyne and Aaron then also walked back inside Aaron's New York City home to continue their winddown in the living space together. Changing into some more comfy clothes, Aaron was sporting one of Brooklyne's favourite sports jerseys and Brooklyne was sporting one of Aaron's favourite sports jerseys. They sat together on the couch, their legs intertwined as they watched late-night movies before falling asleep in the position they started in. 

"and you play it coy but it's kinda cute. ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do."

It was very well known that whenever Aaron smiled, it lit up an entire room because he knew exactly the power of his smile and how powerful it truly was. However, he'd always be coy and act shy about it as if he had no idea how much everyone adored his smile. Brooklyne found it so cute how shy and coy Aaron would become after he got complimented for his smile. Because he knew that she knew how crazy it drove her when he smiled. It wasn't hard to figure out that Brooklyne adored her husband's smile. Whenever that opportunity arose, Brooklyne always took time out of her day to let everyone, far and wide, know how much she loved her husband's smile. It never really took a genius to figure it out as it wasn't something she was hiding.