prologue

Everyone in Los Angeles remembered it like it was yesterday.

It was another regular day, Sunset Strip had a gig. It was the biggest one they've ever had. With more than 10,000 people attending. Harry, Mina and Zayn were definitely shitting bricks.

They were just finishing their last song when it happened.

Harry Styles was completely shredding his guitar, the crowd was completely obsessed with it. What the band didn't know, was that one of the lights was loose.

And so it came crashing down.

Thankfully it didn't land on any member of the three people band, but it instead landed right next to Harry, crashing making sparks go everywhere. It only got his hand, immediately frying it.

He could no longer play the guitar. Well at least not for 2 years, doctors orders.

Everyone was freaking out. The crowd started screaming, Harry started screaming. Paramedics rushed their way to the stage, taking Harry to the nearest hospital, some staying behind to make sure no one else was hurt. Security guards guiding the crowd to the nearest exit, Sanya, their manager, making sure to find out who the culprit was, because it wasn't an accident and that was clear.

Sanya knew it wasn't an accident for many reasons. Reason number one, it would've been almost impossible for the light to land right next to Harry on accident, he moved around all the time. Reason number two, it was extremely convenient for it to fall right at the end of the concert when Harry was playing. Reason number three, how did it not hit Zayn? he was right next to Harry.

So not only did Harry loose the ability to play the guitar, but it seems he also has someone who wants to hurt him.