chapter four

two weeks had passed since my little interaction with kenji. the dreams of the strange room kept happening but each time they got more and more vivid. a new detail being added every time. after a few nights of the dreams, we eventually found out that the room was located in tokyo. it looked like the room was an apartment room in a very old run down apartment building.

"welp... this is it..." i say taking a deep breath. "ready?" rengoku asks me. "as ready as i'll ever be.." i say as we both walk into the building. we walk up to the room number that i had written down to make sure i wouldn't forget it.

i walk up to the door and knock on it. i stand back by rengoku and wait for someone to answer the door. we hear a bit of shuffling and foot steps and eventually the sound of locks unlocking. in front of us stands a taller male with short, messy but also neat blonde hair. he had bright blue eyes and almost porcelain like skin. he wore a serious expression but had a tired aura surrounding him. he wore a white button down shirt and dress pants. his shirt was unbuttoned enough to where you could see his colar bones and his sleeves were rolled up revealing his muscular and toned arms.

"can i help you two with something..?" the male asks, cocking a brow. "oh..! we were wondering if you could help us with som one rather than something.." i say to the tall man as rengoku flashes his signature smile. "depends on what type of 'help' you're talking about. here, come in," he says opening the door wider. "i'll make some tea and we can talk further about this 'someone'." he says and me and rengoku walk in and sit on his couch.

once he comes back with the rea for us, we begin discussing. "so, tell me everything from the start so i have a decent idea of what i'm working with." the man says. "oh wait! i haven't formally introduced myself yet have i?" he says as he extends his hand towards us. "they call me twilight."

a/n~ i am so unbelievably sorry for the such short chapter but i just want to get something out because i feel really bad for not uploading for a month if not more. i'll try my best to get another chapter out soon but please be patient with me! again i apologize for the lack of content but i promise i have many interesting things in mind for this story! have a great day/night lovelies <3