Appogizing and tears

A few minutes later they arrived at nemuri's house and aizawa waved goodbye turning around and walking straight into somebody. "Ah shit! Im so sorry!" The man said. Aizawa looked up to respond then stopped, "Oh It's you. Whatever bye" Aizawa said trying to walk past hizashi. Hizashi grabbed his arm refusing to let aizawa leave without talking to him. "Sho please let me explain" hizashi said quietly. Aizaza winced at hizashi's touch, hizashi noticed and let go "i-im sorry sho" "Don't call me that yamada." Hizashi looked down tears streaming down his face. "O-ok shota" He almost made aizawa feel bad... almost. "Stop playing the victim you left me here alone with nobody and you didn't even say bye! You promised you would never leave me but here we are you basturd!" Hizashi looked shocked, he had never heard aizawa yell before. "I-i just didn't want you to yell at me for leaving... I thought you were m-mad so I left you alone" Aizawas tone was way quieter as he said "well you thought wrong..." He turned away and walked off from the teary eyed man he was just talking too and the last thing he heard before stepping into the ally leading to his house was "I'm sorry shota..."