› nation's ideal women

⁽ 한◞ ֶָ 薄暮 🧸 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𓄹 ⭑ ֩ ⸳
⇾⺌🌿 : 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝚃𝚈𝙿𝙴 ɞ┃🧺 ❜
⌁. ࣪˖ ★̲⇲ 𝗂 𝘄𝖺𝗇𝗇a 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ❞

The hall was filled with a wave of black cameras with reporters holding onto their laptops trying to record everything whenever possible and photographers making sure that they capture every angle of the infamous CEO who personally called the medi...

The hall was filled with a wave of black cameras with reporters holding onto their laptops trying to record everything whenever possible and photographers making sure that they capture every angle of the infamous CEO who personally called the media to introduce their new group and talk about the company's plans.

They were all excited for the conference to start and waited for the woman to appear with thousands of questions going inside their head but only one question was stuck and made sure that they asked her this particular question if they want to gain attention from the media.

"CEO Lee is here"

The camera started flashing nonstop as the woman wore black wide-leg trousers, a white loose silk blouse paired with a matching black loose blazer. She paired up with a black stilleto heels and her hair tied up in a neat knot bun without any accessories except for the small silver necklace on the neck that was barely visible because it was too small. She had the in-ear and the microphone as she carried the iPad in her hand and greeted the guest with a slight nod.

The aura she carried was different and everyone inside the room felt a change in the atmosphere but that didn't stop them from clicking pictures.

"Hello everyone, I am CEO Lee Suhan the CEO of Move Entertainment"

"Thank you so much for coming here today despite the short notice and I apologize for that"

She bowed deeply while the reporters just smiled because they wouldn't mind throwing away all their work just to get a small scoop on Suhan. Her looks were just a bonus.

"Without wasting time, let's get into the presentation. Please turn on the projector"

Soon the presentation was done and all the reporters wrote down the important notes that they can write in the magazine or the newspaper. Suhan sat on the chair where many microphones from different channels were placed and the lights turned on. The reporters started asking different questions relating to the group and other groups' outlooks.

Despite the 1 and half-hour-long presentation, the journalists present there were not satisfied at all as if they missed some big but no one dared to ask.

Seeing that the conference was about to end, Suhan look at the journalist and asked if they had any questions or wanted to inquire about anything but no one stood up until one young journalist stood up from her chair, and Suhan's attention went to her.