› aunty suhan is mine

⁽ 한◞ ֶָ 薄暮 🧸 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𓄹 ⭑ ֩ ⸳
⇾⺌🌿 : 𝚂𝚄𝙷𝙰𝙽'𝚂 𝙱𝙾𝚈𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳 ɞ┃🧺 ❜
⌁. ࣪˖ ★̲⇲ 𝗂 𝘄𝖺𝗇𝗇a 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ❞

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

WEDNESDAY came. The Kang's bungalow was filled with happy vibes all around the corners too. The lightbulbs all hung beautifully and the decorations were made in the backyard which matches the surroundings aesthetic, there were guests whom DaGoo invited personally, drinking and talking together. The scene was very lively and the atmosphere was warm too.

Suhan on the other hand sat at the back and closed her eyes taking a rest for a while until they reached the residence. Soon they finally reached the venue and parked the car with the help of security.

"Let's go"

Suhan held the small paper bag in her hand and followed her father behind greeting some familiar faces on the way. DaGoo who saw the family of three entering the backyard immediately excused himself from his acquaintance and approached them

"Jooheon-ah!"

"Happy birthday Chairman Kang, wishing you happiness and good health!"

The two older ones gave each other a hug and Jooheon handed him the gift he prepared for DaGoo. He accepted it happily and turned to the two siblings who smiled at him.

"Suho grew up a lot and Suhan also, it's been so long since I last saw these two"

"Happy birthday Chairman Kang"

The two siblings pleased DaGoo and accepted the gifts from Suho. The older continued to talk but Suho and Suhan were bored as they didn't meet anyone they know plus they never attend this type of party because they weren't interested and busy with their schedules, but the two siblings caught a lot of attention from the people present at the party.

The tall young man dressed in a navy blue suit looked cold and calm with the good looks while the lady beside him wore a simple navy blue gown that completely gave off the noble empress aura. Their presence was so strong that wherever they go people would always glance at the siblings and murmur among themselves, curious about who they were and few people who saw Suhan quickly told them the information.

Suhan on the other hand was searching for the little creature whom she promised to buy him a toy but she couldn't find him anywhere. Suho noticed his elder sister was constantly looking around the house and decided to tease her "Are you searching for your blind date?"