Chapter 10(Warning lemon)

(A/N: I'm posting this chapter early for you guys)

Haruhi's POV

We went inside as I was holding kyoya's arm everyone was staring at us"Um kyoya-senpai, why is everyone staring at us?"I ask as he chuckled"It's because you're beautiful"he said and I blushed. Then some guest approached  us"It's an honor to see you Mr. Ootori"G1 said and they shaked hands"Much obliged"K said"We were hoping to discuss about the deal"G2 said then Kyoya-senpai looked at me"Go ahead, I'll be fine"I said, he held my hand and said"Are you sure?"."Yes I'm sure, besides I see some of my clients over there go ahead"I said"Alright"he said as he kissed my hand then I went to my clients.

Guests POV

Female Guests1:Who is that girl with the third son of the ootori family?

Male guests 3:She's a beauty

FG1:He seems to care for her a lot.

MG4:She may become a new member of the ootori family.

A/N POV

An hour later the other host club members arrived, both haruhi and kyoya instantly noticed because of tamaki's grand entrance. Haruhi then approached kyoya"It seems they're here"she said"With a grand entrance"he said and they chucked"Wanna go talk to them?"he ask"Of course"she said then they walked up to them.

With the host club

T:Haruhi~my daughter you look so beautiful~(Dramatically)

HT:Yeah way to go(thumbs up)

K:You made an entrance as all ways

Ho:Haru-chan looks like a princess

M:Mn (nod)

T: Correct and I'm her prince(Dramatically)

Hh:I don't think so boss

Kh:Yeah by the way why-

Ho:Why are you and kyoya wearing matching clothes?(asked innocently)

*Silence*

HT &T then went dark and approached kyoya

T:Kyoya..

HT:Stare

K:Calm down you idiots(pudhing his glasses)She needed a dress for the party in such short noticed so I took her with me to get one as I was picking up my tux, I didn't think we'd wear matching clothes but it's not a big deal.

H: Exactly

Before they could say anything tamaki was surrounded by girls and the twins wear pulled by some guest, as for honey he went to eat some cake with Mori behind him. Then Yoshio arrived  kyoya then went to him as his father made a speech and some announcements. It was already so late and the other host club members left  while kyoya and haruhi were drinking wine and they were already drunk especially haruhi.

(Lemon you can skip this if you want)

Kyoya's POV

I was drunk but sobber enough to stay in my senses"Haruhi your drunk I'm taking you home"I said then lifted bridal style"No I don't want to"she said struggling to get out of my grasp. So I took her to my house and she was holding on to me tightly I put her down on the guest room but she won't let go so I took her to my room and as I was putting her down then she suddenly kissed me with tongue I responded but pulled apart and said"Haruhi stop your drunk so get some rest"but she pulled me to the bed so I was on top of her and kissed me again"Haruhi stop don't make do something we will both regret"I said as I stood up then she placed her hand on my chicks and said...

Haruhi's POV

"I will never regret it because I love you kyoya-senpai"I said then he kissed me and pushed me down the bed. He licked my lower lip for entrance and I agreed then ripped my dress leaving me with my bra and underwear then he stripped me of my bra and trailed kisses from my nick, middle of my boobs down to my stomach making me moan he then smirked and grabbed my left boob then kissed the other my breath hitch and I moaned. I stood up and took off his clothes leaving him with his pants as we kissed he then put his hand under my panty and touched my pussy making me gasped and he said"Your so wet"taking my underwear off and sticking one finger in then thrusting. I was a moaning mess then it became two I was already about to climax so I called out to him"Kyoya... senpai"and I cummed on his finger bending my back, he took his pants and boxers then I saw he was really big I don't think that will fit"Ready?"he asked and I nodded. He slowly entered me as tears formed in my eyes then he hesitated but I looked at him to let him know I was ok then he was all inside me"Your so tight"he said grunting then thrusting slowly, soon after he was moving faster pounding my g-spot so hard and eventually my womb I moaned like crazy"kyoya-sen-" I was cut off by him thrusting harder"Kyoya call me kyoya"he said"Kyoya I'm about to-""me too"then we cummed together."I love you kyoya"I said then he kissed my forehead"I love you too haruhi"he said and both fell asleep cuddled in each other's embrace.