Levi is that you..? Pt.2 (Y/n POV)

My jaw dropped and I stared at Levi almost as if tears were about to stream down my face, I jolt forward and wrap my hands around Levi's neck pushing my face onto his chest.." Why..what happened why are you saying these things!" 

      Levi stared at me for a few seconds with no emotion in site. He pushed away and with a hurt, broken voice says "Your always hanging out with my brothers. Every time I want to do something my brothers always manage to take you away from me, I know you like my brothers more than me and I wish you could just be mine.." "But lev-" he kissed me pressing his soft lips against mine..his kisses always felt like a dream come true. "No need for an explanation.."

     He pushes away and I starts to walk back to his gaming station on the floor, I pull him back grabbing his hand, and kiss him again, we kissed for a long time and he put his hand behind my head gripping my hair..

"Levi...I am yours.." I opened my eyes and his hurtful red eyes pierced through me and tears started rolling down his face "Then prove it! Prove you love me..!"

Levi wants me to prove I love him? How..everything we've ever done should prove it..

"L-levi! Everything we've ever done together proves it!" Levi looks down and pulls his phone out his pocket, it seems as if he's searching for something. A few moments later he pulls up a photo.

Some text between him and a random person??

"Whats this?" I asked, "Read it. You'll see." I start to read the messages and my worried face turns into confussion and anger.

                                                                    404-******(Random person)

404-*******:  Hey, this is Levithan right? One of the seven rulers of hell?

Levi: Uhm who are you? Why are you texting me -_-

404-*******: Because! M!Mc said some things earlier.. *sends audio recorded msg*

"Levi is annoying and he has no life! He try's to be more normal but his stupid otaku self can't get normal, he's way to weird. I wish i didn't share a house with him..let alone have to interact with him but I do! He's a worthless. stupid. Otaku. Waste of space. He should just di-" the audio shut off.

Levi's eyes started to fill with tears and tears started streaming down his face. My heart had dropped and I started to cry too "Levi! You know someone faked their voice to sound like mine..! People do this all the time and you know this! They just hate that were such a good couple..they're jealous!"

Levi ignored my voice and his face turned into a pit of anger and dissapoint ment, his fist curled up and he looked as if he had broken and lost all hope.

I grab Levi's fist and pull him down by his shirt, I kiss him,..then I kissed him again..and again..and a few more times. When I pull away I see his face had tear stains and he looked abit calmer

"Listen Levi, you and me..we are the best things in this world. We are the best duo in the WORLD. Everyones jealous and you know this."

Levi's eyes get droopy, though he's not tired it seems he wants something else...