Sana kissed amma bi's hand and said...

Sana : good night amma bi... Aap bhi apna khyal rakhen.

.
.

Amma bi left and with a deep sigh , sana opened the room's door..

The room was decorated with rose patels and the light was dim, she felt a little akward... She entered inside and closed the door.

She was searching her husband, someone patted her back making her scared...

She turned and saw a man who was looking at him with a beautiful smile...

Her heart skipped severeal beats after seeing his handsome face which were filled with Innocence.

He grinned and said...

Sid:  hi myself, sidharth. And what is your name my friend?

Sana was again in daze, his voice was damn sexy... Nobody could ever imagine that he is sick because he looks so hot.

She scolded herself for thinking all this and cleared her throat , then took a deep breath and said...

Sana: mai shehnaaz...

Sid: sheh... naaz... Offho tumhara naam toh bohot difficult hai... Mai tumne naaz Bulaunga, theek hai?

Sana: jee jaisi aap ki maarji...

Sid:

No, mai tumse permission lunga kuch bhi karne se pehle...

Kyun ki tum meri pehli dost ho... Aur sidharth good boy hai, wo apne friend ko kabhi hurt nahi karega.

Mai tumhare saath apna haar toy, haar choclate share karunga aur jis din khana milega mujhe, mai tumse share karunga.

Waise toh mom ne kaha ki function se ghar taak agar mai chup rahunga or wo jo bhi bolegi wo karta rahunga toh tum meri dost baan jaogi.

Par fir bhi  mai tumse khud puchna chahta tha.

Sidharth bilkul good boy baan k rahega, pinky promise... Kya tum meri dost baanogi???

.
.

Sana's mind was roaming in those lines where his mom lied to him and used him for the marriage which was a deal between his mom and her father.

How can someone even try to harm such a sweet and innocent soul  . In just 5 min, he made a place in her heart...

People who hurt him are really heartless.

Sid: offho kya soch rahi ho? Bolo na... Will you be my friend???

Sana: umm yes...

Sid: really? You are my friend now?

Sana: hmm...

Sana said with a smile...

Sidharth gave her a choclate...

Sid  : ye lo, humari dosti ki Shuruwaat mein kuch mitha ho jaye?