~:*:~ Forty-Five ~:*:~

Start from the beginning

She rolled her eyes before pulling out some papers from her bag. "You offered to read my admission essays, remember?"

"Oh! Right, sorry... I can definitely still do that."

"So I guess you didn't wonder why I never showed up yesterday." She chuckled darkly and spoke sarcastically, "I suppose I'm not that important to you anymore. I guess that's fair enough after what I did to you." She tried to play it off as a joke, but I could tell that she was really hurt that I'd forgotten about her.

"You are important, Miriam. I've just had a really bad couple of days to deal with, but everything's alright now so I'm all yours!"

"What was the problem?"

I tried to wave it off as a past problem so she wouldn't pry too much. "I just ended things with the girl I was seeing because she caused a lot of problems between me and my roommate."

"Was it that girl I met last time? She seemed like a real pill!"

"Yeah, that was her."

"Then I'm glad you're rid of her." Her smile returned. "Now you'll have more time for me..." She added playfully, much as she did back when we first started flirting in high school.

Chace grumbled and turned back around in his bed, now facing the door. I thanked my lucky stars that the sheets continued to cover his lower half after moving.

Miriam poked her head around my frame to peek into the room. Her eyes fell on Chace's face and ripped upper body for the first time. She looked like she wanted to pounce on him with the amount of drool that was building up at the corners of her lips.

She whispered under her breath, "Fuck me...!" Clearly she was impressed.

Therefore, I was unimpressed.

I stepped in her eye line to break her trance. She looked back up at me, but still tried to sneak a peek at Chace.

"That's your roommate?!"

"He's more than that..."

She pushed onto her tiptoes to look at him over my shoulder. "You're friend then, right?"

Why did that not sound like enough? And why was I suddenly feeling so possessive?

I hated the way Miriam was looking at Chace. It's the same look she used to give me when we first started talking, which made me realize that she was interested in asking him out. I was jealous, but of whom? I couldn't say...

Did I want Miriam back? Or did I just want to keep Chace to myself in hopes of avoiding another Lexi situation?

"BEST friend." I hoped that emphasising this point would be enough to let her know that he was off limits. But she didn't seem to catch my sentiment.

"What's his name?" She asked eagerly.

"Listen, Miriam..." I half closed the door and covered the rest of my room with my body, subtly pushing her back into the hallway as I said, "... why don't you go get us a table at the bagel shop? I'll meet you there in about twenty minutes. I just need to quickly shower and change, and then I'll read your essays. Okay?"

She nodded enthusiastically as she suddenly remembered why she was here. "Okay! I'll see you soon, and feel free to invite your roommate to breakfast with us! My treat..."

"He hates breakfast." A stupid statement and obviously a lie, but it was the first excuse I could come up with to keep him away from Miriam. Before she could find some other way to invite him, I closed the door in her face with a cheery 'see you soon!' and a forced smile.

"Who the fuck hates breakfast, shithead?"

I turned around to see that Chace had woken up. He was now sitting on the edge of his bed with his own boner tucked discreetly in the waistband of his boxers. Had I not been stroking it earlier, I wouldn't have even guessed he had morning wood.

He didn't look at me strangely or with embarrassment, so I let out a mental sigh for getting away with whatever I may have done last night and CERTAINLY what I did to him this morning. Thank goodness Chace was such a heavy sleeper.

"Who was at the door?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"My ex-girlfriend from high school... we're going to breakfast so I can-"

He waved me off. "No need to explain further; I won't intrude or your date."

"It's not a date."

He scoffed in amusement. "Sure it isn't." He then grabbed his towel and shower caddy, ready to discreetly jerk off in the shower stall as most teenage boys do when they have morning wood.

I didn't try correcting him again about my meeting with Miriam. I just grabbed my own towel and shampoo to follow him to the bathroom. Like a true pervert, I took the empty stall beside him despite the deserted row of showers. And then we both quietly took care of business.

 And then we both quietly took care of business

Hello lovelies!!!

SOOOOOOO YEAH. THAT HAPPENED.

Ian gave Chace a brief, but apparently enjoyable even in slumber, handjob 😁 Buah hahahahhahah!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone else do something this insane when drunk or hungover?! Maybe not jerking off a friend... but I wouldn't be surprised if you crawled into another's bed or even kissed a stranger (just to give a few examples)

Do you think history is about to repeat itself with Miriam? Will Ian EVER be able to hold on to a girl with Chace in his life?

Maybe the universe is just trying to clear Ian's eyeline of any female distractions so he can fall for Chace 😘

Thanks for the chat!
Please follow, vote and comment 💜