Sakura the clown🤡

After I changed I ran downstairs, I was late. I didn't even have time to say good morning to Akira, he would probably ignore me anyways

When I got to our meeting spot only Naruto was there.

Naruto: Hey Y/n!

Y/n: Hey Naruto, where's everyone else?

Naruto: They're not here yet, I'm surprised I was the first one, since I'm always late.

He said with a big smile, sometimes he was so adorable (🥺)

Me and Naruto talked for a while, we talked about our families, our likes and dislikes, and our hopes and dreams.

Naruto would listen carefully, not wanting to miss a word I said, I really liked that since the only person who would listen to me was Sasuke but he was usually training or busy.

I found out that Naruto is very fond of ramen, especially Ichiraku's. He goes there often.

Suddenly Sasuke and Sakura arrived, Sakura was clinging to Sasuke's arm as usual, Sasuke looked really annoyed.

Naruto's eyes lit up at the sight of Sakura, he really did like her.

Naruto: Hey Sakura-chan!

Sasuke walked up to me, Sakura still holding on to him.

Sasuke: Please get her off me...

He whispered to me with a dreadful tone

Y/n: I'll try

I whispered back

Y/n: Hey Sakura, the Sasuke you're holding on to is a clone, the real one is over there in those bushes.

I said in a louder voice; Sakura ran over to where I pointed.

Sasuke looked at me with a thankful smile, Naruto looked surprised

Naruto: Hey Sasuke, I've never seen you smile!

Sasuke: S-shut up-

He said in a flustered voice, me and Naruto just laughed (I'll make a sasunaru fanfic someday)

Kakashi walked up to us, he was late again.

Naruto: Sensei, you're late!

Kakashi(😏): I'm sorry, I ran into a black cat and had to go the long way.(🤡)

We rolled our eyes at his dumb excuse

Sakura suddenly came running out of the bushes, she had leaves in her hair and a angry expression, me and her aren't gonna get along at all

Sakura: Y/N YOU LIAR HE WASN'T THERE!!

She came running to me and tried to attack me, Kakashi and Naruto held her back while Sasuke just watched.

Sakura: LET ME GO

Naruto and Kakashi held her until she calmed down, she glared at me

Sakura: I'll get you back

She whispered to me menacingly

Y/n: And do what? Slap me with your hair?

I whispered back teasingly

Sakura: I'll cut off all your hair and leave you bald so Sasuke doesn't like you.

Y/n: First of all I don't like him, second, even if you cut off all my hair I'll look better than you; your forehead is so big that there's no way people would miss if they aimed at it with a kunai.

Sakura: whatever

She answered annoyed

It's funny how Sakura thinks she can roast me, she always ends up looking like a clown.

----------------

Here's the chapter for this week I wasn't able to make more since I was busy

Word count: 471 ಥ‿ಥ