Chapter 28 (FULL LEMON)

Lips locked in a firey kiss as the two were back up in their shared bedroom. Gabriella can't remember how they got like this nor did she care as she practically tore open Meliodas' shirt as he backed her against the wall.

Lips were bruised as Meliodas released them.

"Ban must have really pissed you off to be so rough with me," Gabriella commented as Meliodas was nipping at her neck.

She let out a painful moan however when he bit down on her hard on her neck, enough to draw blood as he licked it up.

"I want him to know your mine and that you bare my mark along with my scent," he said in a lustful voice as he threw Gabriella on the bed before he pinned her down.

Meliodas took a moment as he buried his face into her chest.

"Too much clothing," he mumbles as in one swift motion Gabriella gasped as he ripped her dress off she was wearing.

"Aren't you a slut without wearing a bra," Meliodas said before grouping them hard as he moved them up and down.

"Yes Meliodas, I'm your slut! I love it when you group me!"

He smirked before placing a delicate nipple in his mouth as he began squeezing the other one. Gabriella was moaning at the pace he was going as he swirled the nipple around his mouth making sure it was harden to the core before putting the other one in his mouth.

With his other hand, Meliodas had managed to slip into her panties as he began fingering her hard causing her to let out a loud moan.

"That's right my slut, moan for me, tell daddy what you want," he whispers in her ear nibbling on it.

"I WANT YOU INSIDE ME! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!" Gabriella yells not caring who heard.

This only caused Meliodas to pump his fingers faster into her as she thrusted her hips to match his pace.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, what did you say you wanted you filthy whore?" He asks before grouping her left breast with one hand.

Gabriella was so lost in pleasure as her head moved back in forth and her hips furiously thrusting upwards. She loved it when Meliodas talked dirty to her.

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME! USE ME MASTER MELIODAS!"

Meliodas removed his fingers harshly before taking off his pants and boxers as his full hard on sprung to life.

"You dirty whore look how wet you are for me," he says slapping his dick onto her wet folds.

This caused her to moan as he played with her opening with his dick and began moving his hips.

"I can't help but be wet master Meliodas, the way your treating me has me all hot and bothered,"

"How would you liked to be fucked? Since you asked so nicely earlier,"

A blush covered her face as she had a hazy look into her eyes. The way Meliodas spoke was heavenly to her.

"Rough and fast Master," she responded as Meliodas went in without warning causing her to scream in pleasure as he began pounding into her.

"OH MY GOD! YES! MELIODAS!" She screamed as he went deeper into her pounding her as Meliodas kissed and licked her feet that was up in the air before him.

"Gabriella! Gabriella!" He moaned over and over going faster and harder as he sucked on her toe. "Your mine! Do you understand me?! You belong to me!"

"Y-YES MASTER I ONLY BELONG TO YOU! IM CUMMING MASTER MELIODAS!" She screamed as he pulled out before she could as she whined.

"You don't cum until I say so slut," he growls before making his way inside her again as he continued pounding her.

Gabriella was moaning loudly, especially when Meliodas pulled out again and flipped her around as her ass was up in the air.

Meliodas smacked it before rubbing it.

"This is my ass," he comments as Gabriella let out a howl when he pushed into her tiny hole.

Once he was all the way in he sat still for a moment panting.

"We've done this so many times and your hole is still tight as ever, I love the feeling," he said just as he began pounding into it.

As Meliodas was pounding into her ass he was also fingering her clit.

"Where do you want it slut? Daddy's hot cum?" He asked as he began rubbing faster.

"IN MY ASS DADDY! I WANT IT IN THERE!" She moaned out loud as he was rubbing her clit in time with the thrusts.

"You won't be able to walk for a whole week! Cum for me Slut!"

"MASTER MELIODAS!" She screamed out loud as she began squirting everywhere as Meliodas screamed as he came in time deep within her ass.

Meliodas and Gabriella both collapsed on top of each other panting. Meliodas after a bit had some time to pull out as he snuggled into her.

"I love you Gabby, please never forget that,"

"I love you too Meliodas. Your an animal you know,"

He chuckled before starting to feel sleepy as  his arms wrapped around her waist. He kissed her bare shoulder before laying down and falling asleep.