Stars

Dipper walked into the woods eyes dulled down. A lot had changed for dipper himself and his sister, he breathed in a shaky shallow breath. With everything about weirdmaggedon that happened three years ago the trauma that had creeped up on him not much for his sister but the pressure of everything had toppled on him enough that he could crack but he didnt . Not now. Not ever. He promised himself this so that monster bill cipher never had the satisfaction
Of course now that bill was entrapped in stone he could not feel anything but emptines really. Dipper walked through the woods the soft,faint, familiar scent of pine ironically in the atmosphere filling dippers head full of memories.  The branches swayed in the wind and had a calming vibe as it did to the young boy, his finger briefly brushed past the strong green trees and sat down in a pile of autumn leaves. Dipper didn't know why he was sitting and staring at bill's stone prison but he was. He stared as if all he wanted to tell him would spill,and it did. "Why. Why me. Why my family!" He demanded tears visible but not falling "I refused to cry for your deeds, for your mistakes" he said wiping away any evidence that he had cried he looked at bills eye looking for an answer obviously not getting one he looked up seeing the shimmering bright stars in the night sky he frowned "this was stupid" dipper said walking away with a scowl. He began to leave when he caught a glimpse of a shiny object "hm?" He said with curious anticipation in his eyes. He picked it up observing it's features before taking one more glimpse at the stone bill cipher. "Here lies bill cipher destroyer of worlds and beings. Destroyed by two  thirteen year olds and there will to survive" dipper said before walking away from the complicated area with the same look of dullness.