CHAPTER 15| Understanding

Start from the beginning

"I know that, but what about how I feel. Do you think that I like it when he puts himself in danger. What would have happened if he had died during absorbing the soul ring,do you think I would be able to live on. I love him so much and I don't think I can handle it if anything happens to him." He said after raising his head for the pillow.

Mu Bai only looked at the white haired boy with a small smile. "Lixue, why don't you talk to Tangsan about how you feel rather than giving him the silent treatment. Let him know you're opinion on what he did and build on that. Relationships are built on trust and mutual understanding, that's the only way they can strive."

Lixue just stared at Mu Bai in surprise, the boy in question looking back at the younger boy with much confusion. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Mu Bai asked as Lixue just blinked as he replied.

"Nothing, you just..... you can really be mature when you need to be."

"What's that supposed to mean. I'm the oldest in the school so I have to be mature. Now go talk to you boyfriend."  Mu Bai stated pushing Lixue out the door before shutting it. "Don't come back till you two make up."

Lixue only smiled, nodding at himself as he walked to in search of Tangsan when Oscar told him he wasn't in the room.

After a while of searching he found him standing by a cliff. Lixue slowly walked to him only to stop when he was mere inches away. He didn't know what to say... well he did but it was  complicated.

"Are you still anger with me?" Tangsan asked not turning around  already knowing the person behind him was Lixue. His voice was so calm and still that it made Lixue know that the older boy was in pain but so was he.

Lixue followed his heart and said the truth."Yes I am. Sangy what you did was reckless, don't you know that you could have died. I don't want a repeat of what happened seven years ago. I love you too much to loss you."

He spoke out hugging Tangsan from the back, the older boy still not turning around. "I just can't loss you." The tears had finally gotten free from his eyelids, the white haired boy now crying wetting the older boy's shirt.

Tangsan felt his heart ache when he heard his beloved crying. He was hurting Lixue and he didn't want that. He just wanted to protect the love of his life. "I'm sorry Li. I didn't mean to hurt you by bringing back old memories ."

He finally turned around to the boy who was still crying. "I promise you, that I will never leave you, no matter what happens I will be by your side."

"Swear it to me." Lixue demanded his eyes already red while looking Tangsan straight in the eyes.

"I swear on my life and the love we have for each other that we will be together forever no matter what happens." He swore as the two found themselves moving forward until their lips met, sharing a romantic and passionate kiss.

This kiss was something else. Lixue could feel how Tangsan's tongue roamed in his mouth and his arms explored the younger boy's body with Lixue holding the older boy's neck as their body pressed harder against each other.  It felt so ....so right as they stood there under the sunset with their lips connected

They finally parted from each other reluctantly when they needed to breathe. Their lips were swollen as they breath heavily looking at each other. "That was nice." Lixue shyly stated with Tangsan smiling at him connecting their foreheads together like he did the other time.

They hugged each other once again as the sat on the grass being in each other's embrace, looking as the sun went down.

"So you gained a soul bone as well." Tangsan spoke looking down on the white haired boy who had his head laying on his chest.