"You, don't say anything!" Xiao Hua hissed and the door opened and Xiao Ruze entered with an ignorant chuckle.

"Hey bro!" greeted Xiao Ruze and stepped into his room.

While Xiao Wuxian was casually playing, he brought out a toy gun and shot at Xiao Hua.

"Ow!" The young man rubbed his forehead. "Let's go to my room first." Xiao Hua drags Lan Zhan to his room. The rabbit-toothed youth sat on his bed. "I invited you to dinner because my father told me to, because he saw me kick you out in the park yesterday, so don't expect more."

Lan Zhan was still silent and nodded. Xiao Hua snorted.

When dinner started, the young man was also still wearing a straight face. Reminds Xiao Zhan of Wang Yibo before becoming his wife.

"Lan Zhan, what hobbies do you have?"

"Read a book."

"Oh, you like the food?" Wang Yibo tried to melt the dinner that was feeling stiff tonight.

"This is very tasty, thank you Mr. Wang."

"Are you guys making up?"

"Not yet/Already."

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo look at each other Xiao Hua and Lan Zhan.

"No lying, Hua." Wang Yibo smiled. Looking at Xiao Hua and Xiao Ruze who are getting older, his face looks like Xiao Zhan. Xiao Ruze chuckled while Xiao Wuxian was busy eating.

"Solve your problems well."

Lan Zhan looked at Wang Yibo and nodded slowly. He really enjoyed his dinner here, the weather was warm and comfortable.

After dinner, Lan Zhan looked at each other with Xiao Hua at the door of the penthouse.

"Lan Zhan, I don't want to marry you. It's not that I don't want to be with you. But I have my focus on my career and goals! So I don't want to date."

"Okay. I'll be waiting for you." Xiao Hua, who was about to smile, is now frowning. However he gasped as Lan Zhan smiled. Then the young man left, leaving Xiao Hua blushing.

◆◆◆◆

Today the entire Xiao family is present at the Wushu Xiao Ruze tournament. The young man was performing the flow of art. He skillfully spun several times with his spear. The accuracy and perfection of his movements were judged.

He perfectly landed and moved his body beautifully.

Finished performing, he ran towards his family. They hug him.

"You're so great!" Xiao Zhan said proudly to his son. He ruffled his son's hair.

Now they are just waiting for the results of the jury.

"First winner, fall on, Wang Huan!"

Xiao Ruze's face immediately paled. He looked down and clenched his fists. Seeing the figure of a young man with a smile come onto the stage and receive a gold medal.

Wang Yibo saw Xiao Ruze's disappointed face and hugged his son trying to lighten his heart. "You've tried."

"Runner-up, Xiao Ruze! "

Xiao Zhan patted his shoulder. "Come down, receive your reward. You did your best!"

Xiao Ruze smiled stiffly and came down to receive his Silver medal. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo looked at each other and smiled. Had to extra calm his son who suffered defeat.

"Gege lose huh?" Ask Xiao Wuxian.

"Your Gegege has won second place, that's great, because it's so difficult to become first place!" said Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo hugged each other, trying to encourage each other. They are proud of their child's abilities.

Then they pick up Xiao Hua at school, he's done basketball practice. When he saw his brother's gloomy face, he knew it might not be what he expected.

"Why are you sad? You've got a silver medal."

"I'm not first place."

"A-Ru you've tried. We don't force you to get a gold medal, you've got a gold medal long ago, why are you sad just because you got a silver?" said Xiao Zhan.

"Father is right, losing to others is poor if you keep winning."

Xiao Ruze finally laughed amused at the nonsense of his father and twin brother. Then he put his arm around Xiao Hua.

"Let's celebrate Xiao Ruze's first silver medal!" cried Wang Yibo and laughed together.

"Yeay! Silver medal!" exclaimed Xiao Wuxian and Xiao Ruze kissed his brother's face until the child cried.

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan laughed happily. Hope that they will always be together, no matter what will happen in the future, everything can be passed.

◆◆◆◆◆

❤️ Thank you my dear readers for supporting and loving this translation story until the end

❤️ Thank you my dear readers for supporting and loving this translation story until the end.❤️🌷

❤️ I hope you enjoyed this book. I shall be indebited to you forever for so much love you showing for this book ❤️🌷

Special thanks to author Shinjaejoong for allowing me to publish English version of this beautiful story for you all.❤️🌷

❤️ I will miss you all Zhanyi lovers..... I'll be back with the next Zhanyi Story .... hoping to see you all again.❤️