I'm not touching you that way

Stupid life and death companions.

“So.” Han Sooyoung breaks the silence, letting her crossed arms fall on her sides, glaring at the taller men in front of her. “You failed a hidden scenario, and now you're stuck with a penalty.” She elaborates, eyeing a confirmation from the two men.

Without Kim Dokja's annoying excuses, she only received a careless nod before pointing a heated glare at Yoo Joonghyuk. The rest of the members had been behind Han Sooyoung the entire time, trying to see what exactly was different about them and what even was the penalty.

What they took note of was how their personalities seemed to have switch. Kim Dokja glaring daggers at the taller man beside him and Yoo Joonghyuk not having the resting bitch face and- is that small grin he’s trying to force down?

“and what’s the penalty?” Yoo Sangah asks them both, stepping forward to Han Sooyoung’s side. This time, Yoo Joonghyuk is the one that answers them, “Personality swap.”

Silence once again pierces through their mini interrogation, looking at the leaders of their nebula back and forth, and then returning to stare at Yoo Joonghyuk’s growing look of amusement.

“Fantastic.” Han Sooyoung grimaces with a roll of her eyes, “When will it end?”

Kim Dokja blinks, steering his head away from Yoo Joonghyuk, avoiding everyone’s expectant looks. “…there is no time limit.” He mutters, and everyone’s faces fell before turning to Yoo Joonghyuk. Hoping to receive an answer. “then how are we going to fix the both of you?” Jung Heewon asks in irritation.

“You make it sound like there’s something wrong with us.” Yoo Joonghyuk jokes as he pretended to be hurt. The members exchanged looks before turning back to Yoo Joonghyuk either unimpressed or horrified that the penalty made their grim reaper of a companion make a joke.

“There is.” Han Sooyoung deadpans.

The protagonist hums, choosing to ignore Han Sooyoung before resting a hand on the hilt of his sword, pondering if he should tell them. “It’s not like there isn’t a way, it’s just that… it’s complicated.” He explains with difficulty and Kim Dokja grunts in affirmation.

Some of the party members felt uncomfortable of the change, but it's not like they could do anything about it… unless either of them tell them how to deal with it.

“quit stalling and tell us already.” Han Sooyoung impatiently responds, “and you,” she turns to Kim Dokja who returns a blank look at her, “if this guy doesn’t answer us right, so help me- I will shove raw tomatoes down your throat.” She threatens, in which was really a bad idea-

The reader’s eyes darkened and begins to slowly approach Han Sooyoung with his Unbreakable Faith clutched tightly in his hold. “I’ll kill you.” He threatens back.

Even if their personalities swapped, their likes, dislikes and power didn’t. But that didn’t mean Kim Dokja didn’t have the ability to actually kill Han Sooyoung. It’s just that Yoo Joonghyuk’s personality just settles with violence when he doesn’t want to use his words. That’s mostly Kim Dokja’s job.

“Ah, Dokja-ssi- please calm down first, do you have to do something to lift the penalty?” Yoo Sangah steps in front of Kim Dokja who stops his attempt to assault Han Sooyoung. He flashes them with a complicated gaze before looking away with his ears slightly tinted red

“…” he gives them an answer with his hands. His left formed an ‘o’ with his index finger and thumb, then with his right index finger, he pushed it through the ‘o’ shape that his left formed.