....A misunderstanding....

Hey....

Guys....

Happy reading 💛💛💛....

               Let's start the story now

                        ~ ♡♡♡♡♡~

All was adoring their bond except two person....... I know all thinks that they are sanju aur karan... But no this time not.... They sometimes being possessive but at the same time they are the happiest person in the world seeing both of them happy together ......

So They are ....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
They are Riya and samrat.... (Parakram's cadets but why they don't like simi bond it will be reveal upcoming chapters )

Sid..... Mujhe monu se baat kaarni hogi..... Koi baat tho hain jo usse paareshan kaar rahi hain....

He hurritedly having his lunch and goes to his best Buddy.......

******

In gym area....

      ~jaldi ghar bapas ajaoo nahi tho accha nahi hoga?

~Apko jo kaarna hain kaar ligiye i don't care....

  ~Accha, huh,, bohot jald care kaaroge?

Her dad's words replayed her mind over and over.....which making her restless she knows her dad well he will do something for sure by hook or by crook he will make her our from the academy.....

Monami (in mind)....  I know Papa kuch na kuch zarur kaarenge unka haar ek word ka ek meaning hota hain....

Sid ko baata doon... Nahi.. Nahi baata sakti khamo kha tension main aa jaayega ......phir woh Papa se bhi laad padega aur ek naya issue hoon jaayega...Abb woh apne goal paar focus kaar raha hain main usse distract nahi kaar sakti......

To divert her mind from those stress thoughts she's constantly doing exercise..... She's being too harsh on her  ,,,her anger on her father on herself due to not fight for her own dreams riding her reckless..... Just then karan passing through the gym area and seeing her condition he rushes to her and tries to stop her .......

Karan.... Monami kiya hain yeah saab kiya pagalpann hain rukho khud paar itna hard hone ki zarurat nahi hain.....

He hold her hand but she jerk his hand and again started doing exercises... Seeing her  condition he burst into anger.....

Karan.... Cadet Dr. Monami mahajan I'm your trainer i said stop it now....

He said in a stern and loud voice.... Which make her stop..... He put his hand on her shoulder she looks at him and he sign her what wrong with her through his eyes......but she keeps silent

Karan.....  Nahi baatana chahati mujhe kiya hua jo tumhe paareshan kaar raha hain..... Tumne hi Kaha tha hum dost hain tum mujhe baata sakti hoon...... Agar kuch hain tho

  SiMi .. .   Mere liye tum Kaafi Ho ... {Discontinued}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें