Chapter 25 - HuanCheng Moment

Start from the beginning

"Are you really going to go back tomorrow?" Wei Ying asked. Xue Yang nods and looked at Xiao Xingchen who was animatedly chatting with Lan Xichen at the other table. The Top Trio was eating together while The Bottom trio eats together.

"Yeah, he wants to leave immediately because he was worried about the citizen of the Yi City. Much more to that woman who was seducing him. He's a little too naive when I always told him that she's not really that in danger," Xue Yang said annoyed. He again told Xiao Xingchen about the woman but the latter aren't listening to him. Wei Ying shakes his head.

"Shushu might be thinking that they are really vulnerable when they are really a scary being," Wei Ying said and shivered. Remembering his encounter with the Liu women. Jiang Cheng looked at the two before he sighed. Since he has a woman as a sister he was about to say how amazing Jiang Yanli is when Wei Ying talked again. "Well, Shijie is the best woman for me and my mom so they are not all scary. I have my sister and Baoshan Sanren as my grandmother so they are counted. Qing Jie is the same."

Jiang Cheng nodded. "Yes, Shijie is the best."

"Well, at least you have women in your life that are really kind to the two of you but in my life? Should I tell you how shitty it is?" Xue Yang rolled his eyes and shake his head. Wei Ying laughs and pats his shoulders.

"It was easy to know. You don't have a woman's touch," Wei Ying said and grinned. Xue Yang glared at him. Jiang Cheng shakes his head and looked at the Top Trio'a table and saw Lan Xichen looking at him. He was surprised to see him looking at him but at the same time, he became conscious of himself because of the change in his body. He was hoping that Lan Xichen won't know about the extended part of his body and just want to surprise him. Other than the gentle smile on Lan Xichen's face, he can see... lust in his eyes. Well, he can't blame him since he knows that Lan Xichen has been controlling himself to touch him. Jiang Cheng coughed and looked at the two people who were with him at the table.

"I will retire to my room. Goodnight," Jiang Cheng said. The two looked at him and nodded.

"Sure, Good night and sleep tight." Jiang Cheng stood up from his seat and walked out of the room. After walking for a while he felt someone snaked an arm to his waist and a familiar scent of pine hit his nose. He knows that it was his Lan Huan.

"Ah Cheng, I missed you," Lan Xichen said. Jiang Cheng blushed and felt the hot breath of Lan Xichen on his ears. Jiang Cheng looked at him.

"Aren't we together for a whole day?" he asked. Lan Xichen pouted and put his face on Jiang Cheng's shoulder.

"Even though we are together, you were busy with your sect duties so I need to wait for you to finish." Jiang Cheng felt a chill when he felt Lan Xichen's lips on his shoulders. "Should we retire early to OUR room?" Should he come to Lan Xichen's room? Their rooms are still separate since they aren't married yet unlike the other two couples. He also missed being in Lan Xichen's arms so he nodded. Lan Xichen beamed and guide Jiang Cheng to his room.

And when they arrive, Lan Xichen attacked Jiang Cheng with a kiss. A hungrily kissed when he was full-on lust. He kissed him back and drowned with Lan Xichen's affection. He was happy and at the same time, his body is really up to what Lan Xichen wanted to do with him.

"Huan..." he moaned his name. His body was turned on and sensitive. Every caress of Lan Xichen's hand on his body makes him tremble.

"Ah Cheng, you're so... Beautiful... that I can't keep my hands to myself," Lan Xichen said breathing on Jiang Cheng's collar bone. The scent of sweetened lotus flowers emitting from Jiang Cheng is irresistible.

"C-could we... go to the bed? Also... the room," Jiang Cheng reminded. Lan Xichen pulled from him and smiled.

"I came prepared. It was already set up the room, rest assured." Lan Xichen kissed him again deeply. Jiang Cheng pulled away breathless.

"Are all Lans... like you?" Lan Xichen smirked and kissed Jiang Cheng gently. The latter's heart started to beat so fast.

"Only me and my brother," Lan Xichen said and pinned him to the wall and kissed him again. Lan Xichen take off Jiang Cheng's clothes and his kisses went down to Jiang Cheng's chest. He played with his nipples, licking and sucking it giving Jiang Cheng breathless and in ecstasy. Jiang Cheng also felt weird for some reason. He feels... wet in his bottom for some reason. It's the same feeling when he has his examination with Wen Qing using the gel she called. Then he remembers what Wen Qing said that it will be easy to take him in than before. He felt embarrassed when Wen Qing told him about it since... he has a crush on her once.

"Huan... Ugh..." Moaning only his name made Lan Xichen impatient. Hearing his name escape from his lover's lips can make him lose his mind. Jiang Cheng is so ravishing and wanted to bury himself to him deep.

"Ah Cheng... I want you, I really want you... Badly..." Lan Xichen moaned and sucked Jiang Cheng's neck and licked it. Jiang Cheng's face was flushed and looked at Lan Xichen. He cupped his face and kissed him. Then he gave him a smile.

"Then take me as long as you want... have me... as much as you want..." Jiang Cheng muttered and take off Lan Xichen's forehead ribbon that contains Lan Xichen's self-control. If he takes it off, Lan Xichen takes him roughly but satisfying. With that, Lan Xichen kissed him and bit his lips that it bleed. Without making him c*m Lan Xichen went to Jiang Cheng's bottom and slid one finger easily because of the wetness he has. But Lan Xichen didn't notice at all. Jiang Cheng moaned and hugged Lan Xichen and lean his head backwards as if offering himself to him. Lan Xichen put another finger inside and stretched him. "Huan..."

"Ah Cheng... You're soo... eager today..." Lan Xichen moaned while sucking and biting Jiang Cheng's nipples. Jiang Cheng don't know what to respond because the lust was overpowering his mind.

"Huan... stop... Please..." Jiang Cheng whimpered. Lan Xichen stopped inserting and pulling his fingers inside Jiang Cheng and he just noticed how wet Jiang Cheng's bottom just now.

"Ah Cheng you're-" Jiang Cheng stopped him from saying anything and kissed him distracting Lan Xichen from his thought. He doesn't know how to answer him at all so he need to stop him before the question go deep.

"Huan... Take me now!" Jiang Cheng muttered in Lan Xichen's ears and take off his robes and pants. Lan Xichen pinned him again and lift him up before positioning himself and he easily slid inside Jiang Cheng. The latter whimpered and hugged Lan Xichen tightly.

"Ah Cheng, you're sooo tight... and so... mng... good..." Lan Xichen said and pulled out  before slamming inside him. Jiang Cheng moaned loudly and scratch Lan Xichen's back.

"Ahh... Huan... No... mhn..." Jiang Cheng can't explain he was in pain but also feel good. Lan Xichen can't stop himself on slamming to Jiang Cheng. He was sure that he will anger Jiang Cheng the next day but he don't care at all. He felt so good, so good that he didn't even tried to stop. "Huan... slo-wer... Please..."

"Ah Cheng... Sorry... Bear with me..." he was near to come but he don't want to stop.

"Huan... Plea... ugh... no..."

"Ah Cheng... so good...mgn... sorry..." after a few more thrusts, Lan Xichen c*m inside Jiang Cheng straight to his womb. Jiang Cheng also c*m on Lan Xichen's stomach. They both trembled after their release. Jiang Cheng can feel that Lan Xichen's release pooled inside him. Jiang Cheng smacked Lan Xichen's back.

"You... you release soo much! What if I-" he stopped himself before he said something he will regret. He sighed and just buried himself to Lan Xichen's chest.

"Ah Cheng... it was soo good..." Lan Xichen said and kissed him on his forehead. Jiang Cheng shyly looked at Lan Xichen.

"Was it? You don't feel weird?" He nervously asked. Lan Xichen shakes his head and looked at him lovingly.

"No... It feels amazing!" He then again kissed Jiang Cheng and whisperer. "We can do it again."

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: I am sorry that I have a late post! Huhu... I will try harder on the next chapter... I am very busy these past few days... huhu... love you guys! See you soon, Lovelies!

Pardon my english, grammatical errors and spelling.