Chapter 25 - HuanCheng Moment

A few days later, they are set to leave the Yundao. The trio top(Lan Zhan, Xiao Xingchen and Lan Xichen) didn't even touch their lover and husbands because the trio bottom (Wei Ying, Xue Yang and Jiang Cheng) was still wounded. But they will surely get laid if they went back to their place so they are preparing themselves. Also, they are quite nervous about the new part of their body. For sure that they will be in a panic if they found changes concerning that new part.

But Wei Ying feel different, he was excited at the same time he was looking forward to it. Well, Wei Ying really likes the idea of him being pregnant with Lan Zhan's baby. While Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui are thinking of their own partners. Lan Sizhui is thinking deeply about how he will break up with Ouyang Zizhen while Lan Jingyi was thinking about his lover that waits for him.

"Ahh! When we go back, let's go for a night hunt with Zizhen and Jin Ling," Lan Jingyi said happily. Lan Sizhui looked at Lan Jingyi before he gives him a small smile.

"Can we not? I am still thinking about how I will reject Zizhen." Lan Sizhui sighed and sat on a big stone near the gates. Lan Jingyi looked at his best friend and sat beside him.

"Do you need to leave him? I mean, will he be happy with the decision you will make?" Lan Jingyi asked. But he knows that Zizhen's parents are not like Lan Jingyi's future in laws. Lan Sizhui sighed deeply. He's been thinking about it for the whole duration of their trip.

"I want to make my and Zizhen's relationship last forever but... since Zizhen is the only heir of his clan then he doesn't have a choice but to give his family an heir so instead of hurting each other, why not end our relationship before our misery start," Lan Sizhui said. Lan Jingyi bit his lips and sighed then he pats his back.

"Are you really sure? Whatever your decision I will support you." Lan Sizhui looked at Lan Jingyi before giving him a smile.

"Thanks, Jingyi," Lan Sizhui said and hugged his friend. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan came and saw the scene. Wei Ying's eye squinted and went the two. There is a worry on his face.

"What happened Jingyi? Is Lan Sizhui okay? Is he hurt?" Lan Sizhui pulled from the hug and looked at Wei Ying. The latter saw a tear shed on his cheeks so he wipe it. "Is someone bullied my son?"

"Wei Qianbei! No, no, there's no one bullied me," Lan Sizhui said and waved his hand. Lan Zhan looked at Lam Sizhui seriously at tapped his forehead.

"Tell to your ah niang," Lan Zhan said expressionless but with warmth in his words. Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan and shakes his head.

"That is why Sizhui called me ah niang! It's because of you, Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying exclaimed and pouted. Lan Zhan blinked before giving Wei Ying a small smile.

"You're my wife, you said that yourself." Wei Ying rolled his eyes.

"Don't outsmart me!" Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying on his forehead and wrapped his arms on Wei Ying's waist.

"I am sorry," Lan Zhan said. The two Lan Disciples have been fed a lot of dog food. They shake their head and just be happy looking at them. Then the two couples came out the gate with Baoshan Sanren and Wen Qing then the sect members were lined up at the gate.

"We'll leave now. I will go back next year again." The sect members bowed.

"Please take care Master Baoshan," they said. Baoshan Sanren nodded and looked at the people she was with and she nodded. They all ride their swords and left Yundao and travel to go home.

Days after, before they come back to their own sects they decided to stay in Tulong Baoshan Sect. Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng don't want their Lans to go home because they are sure that Lan Qiren will push the two Lan to another woman. Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang decided to go back the next day.