Chapter 24

"Im sorry,but YOURE INSANE! Four eyes you're completely nuts!" I protested against Hanji and her experiment, " no way in hell, I could die if this ends badly. Do you understand this? Or am I now just one of your toys now, if that's the case send me to the damn MPS for all I give a damn!"
" oh hush child, you'll be fine, titan Eren has proven time and time again that the stupid ones are more interested in him, my goal is to have some kind of scent that you'll detour them and think we are also the stupid ones, and go undetected in our upcoming missions" Hanji beamed as she explained this, "we have two new captured titans, names are still a work in process. You my dear Luna are gonna be my test subject," she said with a sinister smile, Hanji then reached into her  bag and pulled out a small vial with clear liquid, "now hold still, this is gonna smell badly. " she said as she threw the vial at me, the smell was so bad that I threw up, "what the fuck four eyes!" I hallard mid upchuck.

  "Alright Luna start running, you too Eren since she doesn't have ODM, you'll protect her; BUT you can't transform until absolutely needed. Like a dire circumstance, life or death kinda thing." the lunatic laughed,
"Are you nuts, section commander this isn't gonna end well, one or both of us could get really hurt" Eren tried to explain but Hanji began counting,
"When I get to 10 ill release them, so you better run"

I gave Eren a look but he grabbed my arm and took off running, "OH Gods you smell so bad!" He tried and failed not too vomit, which then made me do the same, "sorry Luna even if I wanted too, i cant be around you, this is so damn gross"
"Can't you transform? That would make it easier right." I asked him but he just shook his head,
"Sorry, Hanji told me not too unless absolutely needed"
"We'll this is just perfect, not only am I a walking target, but the guy who's supposed to protect me can't be fucking around me! Fuck I guess I'll just accept it then, nothing I can do about it, right? This is just fucking great!" I laughed as I continued on my small ran " just the universe giving me cosmic karma! This shouldn't be shocking!" I mumbled to my self as I marching through the thick forest of pine and evergreen trees. Away from the brunette, away from my "safety".

"You're gonna get yourself killed if you don't stay with me. You know that right?" Eren yelled after me I turned t face him, walking backwards
"At this point, I really dont give a fuck! I'm done with this shit" just as the words came out We heard Hanji in the background. The tone in her voice made me freeze in my spot, "Better start running! Here come my dearest test subjects and children!" She laughed as the titans screamed, "Ackerman, Yeager, I must add that. THER'RE HUNGRY! So you better run!" She continued.

My body wouldn't move, I felt as if this was a dream an I would wake up, "-NA!" I heard the words I was looking directly at him as he yelled at me, I could see he was angry but I dont know why...

his hand made direct contact with my face " FOR FUCK SAKE SNAP OUT OF IT!" Eren yelled at me, I shook my head to pull me out of the trance that I managed to put myself Into. my hand went to my face and cupped where he slapped me
"What the hell!" I attempted to yell back but he cut me off
"No shut it, its my turn, you have roughly .5 seconds to run, ill follow; now I swear to god if you dont listen to me ill kill you myself. Now fucking run" I nodded my hand went and with a sting grip of his olive color wrists, I bolted through the greenery. The air in my lungs burned at the sensation, my heart beat quickened.

The surrounding areas blurred and the thumping footsteps made this horrific, but in no way was I done yet, at least not this time. I had people to prove wrong, and the self made pity party was over. "this way" i called as I saw a cave up ahead, I pushed him into it and covered it with foliage,
"It's not gonna work" Eren said lowly
"I dont see you coming up with anything sunshine" i shot back, "now shut the fuck up Eren. I need you too  let me fucking think! But I can't do that while youre being a little bitch" I was angry rage boiling over at this point. And the sad thing is it wasn't directed towards him. It was everything, from my own actions, and consequence's that followed my poor attitude and judgement. But I chose the brunette to lay all my emotions off on.

"you know, the whole time I've known you, you've always been sad and angry, little suicidal maniac; so might I suggest you loosen the fuck up, and your the one with the titan abilities, all the while, I smell like Hannes when he's had one too many, so dont fucking go there with me, I may not have your tramatic past but I do know what its like to give up and this" I gestured outside the cave, where the titans were heard roaring  "is not one of those fuckig times, and my small laps in mental aguish doesn't count. So man up and help me come up with a fucking plan you whinny little bitch!" I growled at him.

  Once the entry way was covered I walked to one end of the cave and sat down, "with my luck I'll be dead by morning," I muttered to my self, not caring. I gave up on that months ago. The thumping of the titans came closer to the cave my breathing got quite, and I gave Eren a look that said ' prepare to run' but nothing came. You could hear them outside the foliage. One screamed as it ran away, "wow four eyes. It worked" I said  quietly so nothing could hear me, the crashing sounds lessened as the naked monsters ran away.

A few hours had passed and it was nothing but silence, not only from the brunette but also the world outside. Slowly and quietly standing up I began moving the thick foliage out of the way from the entrance slowly and as silently as possible I was trying to come up with my own plan witch as of now, consisted of climbing up and tree and praying too the gods that the fall didn't kill me, "don't think about it" the brunette whispered in a hush tone,
"Oh and you have a better idea?" I barked softly back,
"The goal is to get back to section commander Hanji, I say we start running, and pray we make it back" it was an idea, but who would I be if now I decided to take orders and listen, it's laughable to think that he would hope I would. "Mmm how about no."
"The hell do you mean by "no"" he shot back using my tone. "Luna we've been hiding for hours, you smell like a drunk garrison soldier after a night out and puking, so tell me what you mean by "no""
"I mean no, the minute we make a noise outside of this cave weather it be a twig snapping because of your clumsy ass, or something else, we have no other way to protect ourselves, but, now hear me out before you yell at me and draw moose and squirrel back. If we're in a high enough location than they can't reach us, correct?" I paused hoping he wouldn't fight me on this, and that for once in his life he wouldn't be a dumbass and understand me.he only gave me an annoyed nod "so we get in the trees and use your scout jacket and my civilian jacket to make a rope to swing from. That way we're safe and able to move."

Pausing for a moment hoping he understood the plan. But low and behold.He said " that's so fucking stupid. You of all people should know how stupid that plan is, it would take us all day to get back, maybe most of the night. In case you haven't noticed witch I hoped by now you would, it's just us! Me and you against two abnormal titans! Who you named moose and squirrel, so if you wanna get yourself killed that's on you! But I'm running!" He shot back at me in a rage filled tone.

"Fine. But if things go south, that's on you and we go with my plan! Got it cupcake!" I mouthed back, eating a grin from the oh so happy ball of sunshine.