sᴍᴏᴋᴇ|ᴍᴇᴘʜɪsᴛᴏ

Începe de la început

I get up from my desk grabbing my keys and walking to my door. I exit my room locking it behind me. I use the key I use to get around to open a door to get to the hallway that has Mephisto's office. I enter the hallway and start walking down it. I stop in front of his office and pause before slowly knocking at the door.
"Come in~" I sigh and open the door. I see Mephisto with his feet on the desk smiling at me. I roll my eyes at him and walk over in front of his desk then I sit in one of the uncomfortable chairs he has in front of the desk.
"What do you want Mephisto?" I say in an obviously annoyed tone.
"Just a friendly chat..." He said in a more threatening tone. I was caught off guard by it, but I didn't let it bother me. I just sat there glaring at him. I roll my eyes and stand-up walking to the door trying to leave. That didn't work to well though that's when I found myself pinned to the door. 
"Going so soon~?" I could feel my face heat up and turn red. I was frozen I couldn't move. He was so close to my face. I could see a hint of lust in his eyes. I gulped before I could finally move, and I put my arms around his neck. I leaned in and kissed him, what started out as a soft sweet kiss turn passionately very quickly. I could feel his hands running up my thigh. Thats when I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist. He held me up with ease and carried me over to his desk shoving things off it and setting me onto it. We separated for a moment for me to catch my breath. Thats when I see him taking off his coat and his shirt. After he did so I leaned back in the kisses were rougher this time around. After a bit he moved his lips down to my neck I could fell his fangs scraping my skin. He started unbuttoning my shirt slowly I could feel his fingers dragging down my skin as he did so. I as he unbuttoned the last button on my shirt, I quickly tore it off of me and pulled him closer to me.
I was left in my bra and pants I stared at his body he wasn't all bad for a demon. I felt his hands inching up my back to my bra, it took him a second, but he unclipped it and let it slowly fall off my shoulders and onto the floor. I felt him staring which I didn't mind at all, but I wanted to tease him a bit. I grabbed his chin and lifted his head, so he was look at my face.
"My eyes are up here~" He just smirked and pushed me down to where I was laying down on his desk with only my legs hanging over. He started kissing my neck but slowly made his way down my chest to my belly. I kept making quick deep breathes as he did so. When he got to the bottom were my pants started, he stood up straight and took off his belt. I looked away flustered after that I heard him chuckle and his hands start rubbing my thighs. I got shivers that ran down my shine and I felt him start unbuttoning my pants that's when I looked back and saw him fully undressed. I didn't stare to long as I realize my bottom has been fully exposed. I was still layed down using my elbows to hold myself up a little bit, so I wasn't fully on my back. 

I could feel his tip gently rubbing against the outside of my vagina. I try not to make any noises I didn't want to give him too much confidence. 
"Just put it in God damnit" I mumbled under my breath. I felt his hand slide up to my chin and lift up my face to look at him.
"What was that darling?" I pause before feeling a little frustrated and repeating what I said.
"I said just put it in!" He stared at me for a moment before I felt him shove his dick inside of me. It was quick but so pleasurable, he started out slow allowing me to adjust to his size. I kept trying not to make noises which became harder by the second. Thats when I feel his face come by my neck. He would leave small, sweet kisses up and down my neck when I felt his fangs starting to scrap my skin again. I didn't expect it, but I felt his fangs pierce my skin that's when I could hold it in anymore and I let out a moan. He seemed proud of his accomplishment because I heard him chuckle and his trusts started getting rougher. I could feel my hands tighten into fist and my whole body starting to feel weak. My arms were shakings trying to hold up my body. 
I felt myself start to sweat a bit I could also feel myself reaching my climax. My heart was pounding at this point, but I let myself cum. He wasn't expecting it, so he paused for a second but continued he would lean over me and nibble at my neck. This time when he did it, I used him to hold myself up I gripped onto his back digging my nails into his back. That's when I could feel his body starting to tense up.
I gasped softly when I felt him cum inside of me. He then slowly pulled out and I could feel his cum start dripping out of me. I released my grip on his back and allowed both of us to sit up. I hopped off of his desk my legs a little wobbly but I managed. 
"Where's your bathroom?" I asked as he sat down in one of his chairs. He pointed to a closed door. I nodded and walked into it and used the bathroom. I turned on the sink and cup some water in my hands and splash it on my face. I use one of the hand towels and wipe my face with it. I walked out after washing my hands to see Mephisto in his pants and everything he knocked over in its original spot. I see my clothes hanging over a chair. I walk over to them and start putting them on starting with my underwear working my way up. I was stuck at my bra and couldn't get it clipped properly.
"Mepfy~" I ask in the sweetest voice I could make. I looked over at me well he was already staring so. He raised an eyebrow at me.
"Would you be a darling and clip my bra for me" I flutter my eyelashes at him dramatically.
"I like you better without it though~" My face drops to be more serious and he puts his hands up in defense.
"Ok ok" he stands up and walks behind me. He took a second, but he clipped it together I put my fingers underneath it and ran them around the edge to adjust it. I then grab my button up and slide it onto my shoulders, but Mephisto walked in front of me and buttoned up my shirt for me. I smiled and looked up at him when he was finished. I stared into his forest green eyes (based off the anime) I lean in a bit and give him a small peck on the cheek. I smile and walk to the door of his office he watched as I started opening the door. I stopped before I left though and looked over at him.
"Next time you're taking me on a date first Mr" He smirked.
"You can count on it darling" I chuckle and walk out of his office shutting the door behind me, but I instantly become frustrated when I hear the bell indicated class has started.

"I should have asked for a raise..."

2164 words