𝟮𝟱. 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲

Start from the beginning

"I'm so sorry that I didn't visit you. I tried but Haru-"

I can hear footsteps approaching my room. I tap on the glass for it to go back to black. I quickly crawl back to the seat I was sitting on before and put my hands behind my back. Just as I got back into position, the door jerks open. 

"Hara we need to hurry"

A boy, maybe around my brothers age, walks into the room. He shuts the door behind him. 

"Who are you?"

He tries to grab my arm but I kick him before he could do so. I want to scream but know it'll get only me in trouble more. He tries to reach for me again but I put his hands behind his back just like Jaeik once thought me.

"Hara stop I know your brother!" 

I look at the boy who looks at me with big eyes. 

'Trust him'

"You better be right"

I get off of him and take a deep breathe. He sits down and leans his head against the wall, resting.

"You know my brother? How"

"It's my fault that you're here. They were there when I talked to you"

"Wait..you are that person from the walkie talkie"

"Yeah yeah I'm Sanghoon"

Now that we've both calmed down, he seems pretty interesting. Dark brown hair, big brown eyes, fair skin with a well trained body.

"How long are you going to stare at me?"

I wake out of my thoughts and take my eyes off of him, looking at whatever else is interesting in this plane room. 

"Why is it your fault for me being here" I say quickly.

"We planted that bomb. Nobody could've survived that from where we pinned your location-"

"You chipped me? My location how-"

"The walkie talkie calm down. It has a chip"

I chuckle a bit embarrassed. 

"Anyhow, I called the commander who quickly figured out what you were"

Sanghoon gets off the ground and starts to study me. I frown a bit while covering myself with my arms.

"How are you so strong. What are you, five feet?"

"Five feet four thank you"

"Still" He walks over to me and grabs my arm. "You don't look like you go to the gym"

"So what? It's the genes"

"Genes my ass when your brother joined the military he couldn't even lift a single 10kg weight"

I sigh and lean against the wall. "My brother. Is he even worth that title"

"It's not his fault. The commander didn't tell him you were alive. He thought you were dead Hara" Sanghoon places his hand on my shoulder. "He even threatened to kill your dad in front of him"

My eyes widen. "Why is he doing this?"

"He wants to use you as some sort of lab rat. We have a boy already but he wanted to try it on the opposite gender too"

"A boy? Who?"

He sighs. "Your brother"

"Have you seen green arrow? He's on night duty"

"They're searching for you"

Sanghoon frowns. "How did you.."

"You need to go now"