001

THE SHOJI SLAMMED SHUT,,,

and gojo let out a sigh of relief as he leant against it. he had finally escaped from the wrath of nanami-sensei after running around and hiding in jujutsu high for over fifteen minutes. as his eyes wandered around the long forgotten classroom, they landed on a peculiar sight. on the floor was a girl who was was curled up, asleep, and was using a small stack of books as a pillow. he snuck over to her and crouched down to look at her face. 

she seemed quite at peace as the sun snuck into the abandoned classroom, causing a small smile to slowly etch it's way onto her face. there were a few light freckles that scattered at the bridge of her nose and were practically invisible unless you truly focused and searched for them.

i've never seen her before, is she new?

the white haired boy stood up and was about to walk away when a loud sneeze disrupted the calm atmosphere. turning his head back to look at the source of the sneeze, he was met to stare face to face with the mystery girl. she was now stood up and frozen in her spot due to the unknown stranger that was now making direct eye contact with her. 

she could see the top of his blue eyes as they gazed at her, his black sunglasses covering the rest. she stared back, her eyes wavering: she felt like a deer caught in headlights. a great pressure was heaved onto her chest as he kept staring. stop looking at me! waking up was never an easy task for her, neither was meeting new people, so to have the two deadly scenarios combine together pushed her on edge. 

after what felt like years, but was only a few moments, she hastily bowed and walked away. she opened the shoji with a little too much force, the unexpected noise causing her to flinch, and power walked away from her worst nightmare. 

gojo was confused to say the least. he had found a random girl sleeping and when she awoke, she stared at him and walked away. he felt the urge to shout something at her, just to make some sense of what had happened, but didn't follow through. she hadn't looked back once and merely disappeared around the corner. a few seconds went by and gojo had shrugged off the whole encounter after he scratched the top of his head in wonder. 

"SATORU!" 

"ah, forgot about him." the blue-eyed boy muttered to himself and ran off, away from his teacher.

Im making nanami a teacher, just because I can 😏

29th APRIL 2022