Eleven - 5:30am

Sam had continued to sleep cuddled up next to Moondrop until 5:30am. When he finally woke up, he found Moondrop still laying next to him, and Sam smiled.

Sam yawned and sat up, rubbing his eyes, and Moondrop sat up as well.

"That was probably the best sleep I've ever had!" He smiled, before hugging Moondrop very tightly. "Thank you!"

Moondrop was surprised at the tight embrace from the child, but slowly, he hugged Sam back.

"I wonder what time it is," Sam wondered aloud, pulling away from Moondrop. He looked around for a clock, before suddenly remembering for the first time that night, that he had a watch on his left wrist. He quickly looked down at it, and saw that it was thirty minutes until the Pizzaplex would open again.

"Thirty minutes, and then you can leave and be back with your family," Moondrop said, looking at the time as well.

"But... what if I don't want to leave..." Sam asked, more to himself than Moondrop. "I like being here. In the Daycare and in Cloud Corner. It's better than my house..."

"Don't you want to be back with your parents?" Moondrop inquired.

"Yeah... but... I wish I could stay here longer..." Sam admitted.

"Well then you must make your last couple moments here today, the best ones." Moondrop said with a smile.

"Okay," Sam smiled as well. "But trust me, nothing can top this."

Sam stood up, and so did Moon, and they both walked back to the entrance of Cloud corner, or in this case, the exit. Sam saw Sundrop sitting and sulking in front of the Daycare desk, and he felt a little bad for leaving him, but he smiled anyway.

"Sun!" Sam called towards Sundrop, who immediately looked up, and a smile sprung onto his face. Sundrop stood up quickly and skipped over to Cloud Corner.

"New friend! Oh, I thought you left!" Sun said as he quickly knelt down to hug Sam. "I'm so happy you're here!"

After Sundrop released Sam from the hug, he looked back up at where they were, and he looked at Moondrop.

"Oh! Moon! What are you do- what's been-" Sundrop strangely couldn't put into words his confusion of the situation, so Sam explained.

"Sorry I left, but I really wanted to see what was inside Cloud Corner. And that's when I met Moon, and I didn't really want to leave." He said.

"Everything went.. good?" He asked, Moondrop more than Sam, he voice worried.

Moondrop nodded, and the bright smile was back on Sundrop's face. "Well, new friend, you can leave in twenty minutes! I know it's probably sad, but you can come back another time! And we can have twice the fun!"

Sam nodded, and made to follow Sundrop back into the main Daycare, but quickly turned around and hugged Moondrop again.

"Thank you," He muttered. "For the best time ever!"

He let go of Moon, and swiftly followed Sundrop back into the main Daycare. Before he was out of sight of the Cloud Corner, he turned back around, and waved to Moondrop who was still standing in the entry way. Moondrop smiled slightly, and waved back at Sam, who absolutely beamed. Moondrop turned and went back inside Cloud Corner, right as Sam turned and hurried after Sundrop.

"So, new friend, what do you want to do now?" Sundrop asked. "Oh! Wait, hold that thought, I need to tell the security guard that you're here!"

After about five minutes, Sundrop returned from the Daycare entrance, and came back to Sam.

"In five minutes, you can go with Vanessa, the security guard, and she'll take you to the entrance, where she'll contact your parents and you can go home!"

Sam nodded, and Sun continued, "So, what do you want to do now new friend?"