𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐀. 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄.

Start from the beginning

Little grunts could be heard out the door and the occasional shouting. Aren signaled everyone to shush, much to Saiko's annoyance who had attempted to rebuke Aren's little shush but was muffled by Kaidou's hand blocking his mouth.

Aren opened the door and everyone was surprised by the image of the girl swinging her wooden sword. Even Saiki was taken in by what was happening in front of him. It was mesmerizing to see the girl land one strike after the other, not missing a beat.

And while the shouting threw Saiki a bit off, she had unknowingly gained a tiny bit of his respect. Just a tiny bit. Saiki respected anyone dedicated to their craft and he could see the girl was driven to perfect the martial art she was studying to a tee.

"Saiki!" Kaidou happily came up to him, shoving a bunch of papers in front of his face, "Iguchi-sensei said we need to give these worksheets to [L/N]. Aren's already getting her address from Matsuzaki-sensei!"

Saiki stared at the papers Kaidou was holding and then at the boy himself.

'No.' Saiki thought. He did not want to go and visit [L/N]. Saiki shook his head to indicate that he was unwilling to participate in their tomfoolery. But in the nick of time, Aren busted through the classroom gaining Kaidou and Saiki's attention. Unfortunately for Saiki, Kaidou would never see how the psychic turned down the offer.

Kaidou signaled a few hand movements asking if PLAN ASK FOR [L/N]'S ADRESS was a success. To which Aren responded with a flurry of hand gestures that PLAN ASK FOR [L/N]'S ADRESS was a success.

Saiki watched the two in confusion. Telling himself that he really had gotten himself acquainted with two idiots. He flashed them a glare but was once again dutifully ignored by the pair.

Kaidou happily went back to Saiki, taking Saiki's bag and grabbing Saiki by the arm. Saiki had just been kidnapped, for the second time, by someone he knew. Kaidou led Saiki out of their classroom, Aren separating to look for Nendou.

"We'll wait for you by the gates," Kaidou said as he saluted.

Aren nodded and saluted before running off in the halls, only to get yelled at by Matsuzaki for his improper behavior in the school corridor.

Saiki stared blankly. 'They're acting like they're soldiers fighting in a war. Good grief.'

Kaidou continued to lead Saiki out of the school, his grip now gone from Saiki's shoulders. Saiki took the chance of the crowding students to slip away from Kaidou only to be caught seconds later. He tried again, distracting Kaidou with a cat who was sleeping on the windowsill. Kaidou fell for the trap and Saiki was able to get away for 5 minutes, his latest record of GETTING AWAY FROM KAIDOU SHUN: SAIKI EDITION. Unfortunately, Kaidou had noticed Saiki was missing and went to look for him again, Saiki was caught immediately after 5 minutes.

On his third attempt, Saiki and Kaidou were near the restrooms. Saiki stopped in his tracks.

"Saiki?" Kaidou turned around to face the psychic, "Did you forget something?"

Saiki shook his head and pointed at the men's restroom.

Then it clicked for Kaidou. "Oh!" The boy exclaimed, "You need to go to the bathroom? Don't worry, I'll stand by and protect you!" Kaidou grinned enthusiastically.

'No. That's unnecessary.'

Saiki entered the bathroom, a bit hesitantly as he saw Kaidou take his place beside the door. Saiki stepped into the tiled restroom, locking himself in one of the cubicles as he contemplates how he could escape and safely return back to his home.