Result of Revenge

"The Diamonds beam did all that?  I knew it was capable of causing destruction, but not on that level."  Y/N said, shocked after learning of what happened.

"Yes.  I am very sorry Y/N.  So, whatever THIS is, it kept you alive."  Rose said, referring to his new look.

"What's 'This'?"  Y/N asked, unaware as to what she meant.

"You should probably look in a mirror."  Garnet said.

Y/N got a glimpse of himself in her glasses, and ran to the nearest lake.  Once he got to the lake, he looked at his reflection, and was shocked at what he saw.  He looked like a Gem.  He had F/C Colored Skin, H/L H/C hair and one E/C eye, with the right eye being a glowing Purple color.

(The markings stay the same, just change the details above to fir your character, also you can change the color of said markings

(The markings stay the same, just change the details above to fir your character, also you can change the color of said markings.  Replace the clothes with a torn black trench coat covering his Black Vibranium Armor.  yeahhh marvel thing.)

"When did this happen?"  Y/N asked himself

"This is how we found you.  It's why we thought you were a Gem."  Rose explained.

"I see.  So my predictions were correct.  I knew that dream was too weird to be just a regular dream.  That means that I was right about the wave of the Diamond Energy reacted to this Gem Stone, and fused it's powers with me."  Y/N said, taking the Stone from the necklace.

"What is that?"  The White Gem asked.

"I've got no idea.  I found it on top of my wife's ashes.  I assumed that this was a poofed Gem, and they were the one killed her, but I guess I was wrong."  Y/N said, earning nods from Rose.

"Well, since we don't know what it is, I suggest we bubble it to make sure it doesn't do anything we don't want it to."  Garnet said, reaching for the Stone.

Y/N placed it back in the necklace, and put the necklace under his shirt.

"I think I'm gonna hold onto it.  It's power is fused with me, so it should stay with me."  Y/N said.

"These types of things shouldn't be kept in the uncareful hands of humans.  I should place it in my storage, that would make sure it's kept safe."  The White Gem said.