I'm Gonna Cum on Your Leg

Start from the beginning

You furrowed your brows, "But you're vegan?" Steven nodded, closing the door and locking it but only using one lock. You were curious as to why he had so many. "So, why'd you cook meat?"

Steven shrugged, wringing his hands together in a  nervous manner, "Well, you said this morning that you'd have to findvegan recipes, so I figured you weren't vegan..."

Oh, he was just the sweetest man you'd ever met. "Did you make any for yourself?"

"I've boiled some spaghetti pasta. Didn't see the point in making two different batches."

You nodded slowly, honestly questioning how Steven's brain worked and if it just hated him. "You really didn't have to do that,"—his face fell, so you quickly backtracked—"but it's really sweet of you and I appreciate it, so thank you."

He seemed to glow at your words and he quickly walked over to the tiny kitchen to check on the spaghetti. While he did so, you looked around his place and noticed that the crash was a pile of books that was stacked way too high. You also noticed that he tried to clean up, which would explain his chaotic appearance. You smiled, realising that he had cooked and cleaned. Maybe this wasn't a booty call after all.

Steven was nervous—stirring the mix of tomatoes, herbs, meat and vegetables—he used it as a distraction. "Hello, Gus," he heard you say, making him smile. "How are you doing?"

You looked at the goldfish, looking at the one finned creature. Only Steven would manage to find a one finned fish and then buy it. Despite knowing him for only a day, you figured he probably felt bad for the little guy and thought no one else would want him.

"Oh, uh, Steven," you called out, turning on your heel and walking over to the kitchen, the sounds of your red high heels clicking. He hummed, looking over at you with a wooden spoon in his hand and... oh, he looked so cute, he was wearing an apron over his body. You didn't have the heart to tell him that it didn't work and that he had spaghetti sauce on his pants.

"Yes, Y/N?"

"I know you said not to bring anything over text, but I couldn't help myself." You pulled a small bag out of the purse you had brought with you. "It's like this weird algae treat tablet thing, for Gus."

Steven's heart melted at that, putting the wooden spoon down before stepping closer to you. You passed it to him and he gently took it from you, fingers brushing together for a second which made his heart flutter. "Oh, my days. Gus will love these! Thank you so much."

"It's weird," you stated, nodding your head and closing your eyes. "It's weird. I'm realising just this moment that this is a weird thing to do."

"No, no, no," Steven promised you, placing the treats next to him and placing his hands on your shoulders. "This is really sweet."

"They're vegan too, which is even weirder since it's not like you're going to be eating them," you blurted out, realising how pathetic you sounded.

Not being needy or pathetic or attached just got kicked to the curb and now you were just a crazy bitch who bought vegan fish treats to a one night stand.

This was so out of character for you. You were the one who was always able to just have sex without any emotional connection whatsoever. It didn't matter how attractive they were or how much money they had or how good they were in bed, you were always unattached to them.

You didn't tell Irene or anyone else for the matter, because how could you? Admitting that it's been about five years since you last had romantic feelings for someone made you sound odd. Your mother thought you might've been asexual (one glance at the internet could basically convince her you had schizophrenia), but you told her you weren't and even explained that the amount of sex you had with little to no emotional connection definitely meant you weren't.