A Small Taste

When Steven woke up this morning, he didn't really think he'd be in this position.

In fact, he didn't even think another human being would ever be in his apartment, let alone in his shower and now on their knees for him. Of course, Steven was definitely grateful, but he certainly felt guilty for what you were about to do for him. He'd never actually... done anything with anyone before. Until last night, which he didn't even remember so he felt like it didn't count.

Hell, the only person that's ever given him pleasure was his own hand—which he tried to avoid doing, as it made him feel exhausted afterwards. Of course, when staying up all night led him to horrible thoughts he would turn to porn and his own touch. Rubbing one out was like a last resort for Steven, he only let himself do it when he knew it was the only thing that could keep him from sleeping (but also something that potentially made him fall asleep).

"Steven," you whispered, eyes glancing towards his flushed face from your knees. You had yet to touch his cock and he was already gasping with every movement you made. "Do you want this? Because we can stop—"

"No!" Steven gasped, eyes widening at the very idea. "I mean, no. I just, I feel bad that you're... and I'm..."

God, he was so cute. It made you smile how he had his crotch in your face and yet he couldn't even say that you were about to blow him. You pressed a kiss to his thigh, eyes still on him as you trailed small kisses along his tan skin. "Steven, I've never wanted to taste someone's dick more in my life."

It was the truth. You'd sucked cock before, but you've never been so excited to do it. Last night, you guys sloppily made out and fucked (with all the attention on you), which Steven couldn't even remember. You didn't get the chance to blow him last night, but this morning? You had an hour until work, which meant that there probably wasn't time for you to ride his dick, but there was certainly time to blow him.

"Really?" Steven gasped, a hand grasping at the sheets.

You nodded, pulling away from him with a smirk. God, he looked stunning sitting on his bed with his legs hanging over. You couldn't even remember how you got to this position, but you were more than happy. "Don't feel guilty about this," you told him, already seeing it in his eyes, "I really want this. Really."

"O-okay, I'll try."

"Good," you smiled, adjusting your knees on the sand to get more comfortable. It felt a bit uncomfortable to be on the sand, but you didn't say anything. The positives far outweighed the negatives. "Now, just relax and tell me if you want to stop at anytime, okay?"

Steven nodded, watching in awe as you brought your mouth back to his thigh. Pressing kisses along his skin once again, relishing in his little breaths while you made your way closer and closer to his boxers. Until finally, the material stopped you in your tracks. His boxers were loose fitting on the legs, but you could still see his erection through the material. Looking up at him, you noticed how his eyes had been on your body the entire time. As soon as he noticed you were looking at him, he quickly averted them away. Poor Steven thought he couldn't look at you.

"Look at me."

Steven listened to you once more, eyes making its way to you body. God, you were a sight and a half. Kneeling on your knees and your arms resting on his legs, he could see all of you. He could see your breasts, almost bouncing at every movement and each kiss. His mouth almost watered at the thought of kissing them, sucking them and licking them. He could imagine how soft they were and wondered whether you would like him touching them. His eyes wandered even further, to the curve of your waist where he had grabbed at you while you were kissing one another, to the dip of your hips that almost made his mouth water, to finally... Jesus Christ.