"Be good, I'll be back in a couple of hours."

"Yes, momma."

"Hey, Astrid."

"Yeah."

"You'll do well."

"Thanks, Hiccup." They kiss and she gets in her car to get going.

Later that day he goes to where Zephyr is and calls her over to go to the porch.

"So listen, I know that you know that I like your mother. Very much. I really want to be with her and you and have you both be a part of my family. It is an honor to be that father you never had and to make it official I just have to ask, do I have your blessing to marry your mother?" As soon as he asks that, the little girl had a big smile on her face and ran to hug her father-to-be.

"Yes, daddy." He then gives her his old stuffed dragon which she so happily accepted. 

"When are you going to ask her?"

"When she gets back." They hugged and stayed like that for a while not noticing Moana taking a photo of the moment and Heather taking a video for them to have forever, not to mention the whole family watching them.

Throughout that day, Elsa has at the front porch watching the front yard. She had on a nice shirt and a hat. 

As she was waiting she kept reassuring herself that everything was going to be okay and that all she had to do was just speak

As she was waiting she kept reassuring herself that everything was going to be okay and that all she had to do was just speak. Not be afraid to express herself and no matter what happens, everything was going to be okay.

All of a sudden, a car comes in and the individual that comes out turns out to be who she expected.

"Jackson." All he did was stand out of his car and just look at her as she was on the porch's entrance.

"Jackson I..."

"Be quick Elsa because I have a business to run."

"Jack we all have businesses so I'll be quick. Jack, you were right. I was scared. I was scared to move on but someone allowed me to see that there is nothing to be afraid of as long as you love one another and the fact is, I love you, Jack. Despite everything I never stopped loving you. I just hope that I am not too late for you to feel the same way."

Jack listened to the whole thing but he wanted to hear more.

"That is...I always felt the same way."

"What do you mean by felt?"

"Back then when we were kids."

"And now?"

"What do you think? I loved that little girl. Now she is an adult who was afraid of a question I asked before. I asked her another one and..."

"Ask me again."

"What?"

"Ask me that question again. The one you asked me the last time I saw you." Jack was in disbelief but seeing that he heard enough, he smiles at his precious girl and comes closer to the porch.

"Elsa, will you come with me to Virginia? I would also like to add that I would also like to start over with you, so will you be my girlfriend?" Elsa smiled and ran to him as he had his arms out to embrace her.

"Of course, I will." He laughed a bit and began spinning her in circles and their laughter was heard by Iduna who was watching the whole scene from the kitchen window. She couldn't help but smile at the fact that her daughter was happy with a very good man. 

At Astrid's House

"Aww Hiccup this is so thoughtful. Especially with the fact that these are her favorite flowers.

"Yep. All we have to do is lay them out and we'll go from there." 

"Yeah, and what song do you want us to play?"

"This one." He hands them a CD and the girls agreed to it. Everything was ready, all that was left was to do was wait for Astrid to come back.

***

Astrid just got done with the last question and she finally got up to get out of there. She decided to call Heather.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Heather."

"Hey, Astrid how did it go?"

"Not too bad. Like you said it went by quickly. I am just ready to go home."

"Oh. Well if you are on your way you can just come straight to your place."

"Sure. Is everything alright?"

"Oh yeah is just that we figured it would be best for you to come since you would be exhausted from all of that."

"Okay? Sure I'll be there. How's Zephyr?"

"She is good waiting for you like all of us. Okay, we'll see you soon.''

"See you." Astrid gets to her car to make the trip home, something she is looking forward to doing.

She made it home but doesn't see anyone. 

"Zephyr? Hiccup?" She then notices the floor that had a whole path of sunflowers to her back door. She smiles as she hears a beautiful song and then sees a jar full of sunflowers.

It wasn't until she heard someone clear their throat. She turns around and sees something she, so far, only dreamed of seeing.

"Astrid Hofferson. Despite being apart from you for so long and then you coming back and still being here with us. With you accepting me back into your life as a friend and then as something more than that. But now Astrid, I think we can move on to something more for the three of us. But it can't be done without me knowing if you want to be with me for the rest of your life with me. Astrid Hofferson, will you marry me?"

Astrid started to tear up and went up to him and hugged him.

"Yes, Yes, Yes! I will." As he puts the beautiful ring on her finger and everyone came out as Zephyr runs to her mother creating a family hug with the three of them. It was the best day ever for everyone who knew this would happen someday.