❤️ Desperate heart and a First Day ❤️

Start from the beginning

"If there were three tarts then maybe they were probably for a party? A special occasion perhaps." She said.

Grim nodded at the slayer's words. "Maybe it was someone's birthday or something? Hey, look at that, we're like master detectives!" Grim said as he looked back at the female. "Just me and you (Y/N)!"

"A birthday..." Ace said.

"Did you apologize?" (Y/N) suddenly asked the orange haired male out of the blue.

"I thought you would be more sympathetic with me! I'm a victim of the housewarden's tyranny here!"

"Well, what he did was a bit much, but stealing food is more of an offense...." She said unsurely.

"I think...?"

"Rengoku would probably agree to that offense part..."

"Aw, you gotta be kidding me!" Ace said letting out an annoyed sigh.

"Apologize tomorrow..." The female said.

"You don't go messing with another man's meal" Grim said before soon realizing something. "Hey, wait a minute! I just realized I never got those cans of tuna that the headmage promised me!"

"I'll make you taiyaki in compensation for never getting those cans..." (Y/N) spoke as she took a sip from her tea cup.

"Whatever that is thanks (Y/N)!"

"You'll like it."

"Hmph, all right I guess I should apologize to the housewarden." Ace said before looking at the female. "But you're coming with me (Y/N). This was your idea after all."

The female shrugged but nevertheless still agreed with the male. "Alright."

"Anyway you got a place for me to crash
tonight?"

"You were serious about that?" Grim said as he along with Kanzaburou lead close to the orange haired male. "Outside of the bedroom me, (Y/N), and Kanzaburou use, this whole place is buried under a whole foot of dust. So if you wanna crash here you better do your part start cleaning!"

"But..did I-"

The female was then cut off by her own crow who rose up one of his wings as if to silence the raven haired female.

"Caw! Silence and listen Tomioka sama, the guys are talking now."

(Y/N) could only stare slightly taken aback at his sudden words. She wasn't exactly expecting to be silenced by a crow of all things no less.

"Dude no way! I hate cleaning!" Ace said as then looked at the female who still had seemed slightly confused. "Just let me stay with you (Y/N). I'm real slim and I won't take up much space." He smiled at her.

"Grim was lying along with Kanzaburou...I've cleaned up yes but the other rooms aren't ready" The female says as she glances at Grim and the crow.

Ace shot a glare at both Grim and Kanzaburou before speaking once again. "Yea? So, where will I sleep?"

"Next to me." She said plainly, not really thinking much of it.

"What?!" The two males including the crow yelled out as the Hashira could only stare at them slightly tired.

"Yes...that's what I said."

                           ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A million thoughts ran through the poor orange haired male's head as the female opened one of the sliding doors leading to the bedroom she shared with Grim and her crow.