❤️ Desperate heart and a First Day ❤️

Start from the beginning

"This..this is the living room?!"

"Yes, it reminds me of the one back at my estate though I think this one is nicer." She told the male as she gestured for him to take a seat.

"Myah! If you think that's cool you should see what else she's done! She's got lots of skills for this kind of stuff!" Grim told the male as Kanzaburou nodded in agreement with him.

"Thank you." (Y/N) said as she served them tea before taking a seat next to the orange haired male.

"Thanks (Y/N)"

"Hey, I recognize that collar anywhere. It's the same one that psycho stuck on me at
orientation! What did you even do to get stuck with that?" Grim asked the male.

Ace set his cup down as he then looked away crossing his arms over his chest. "I ate a tart."

"You....ate a tart?"

"Yea that's it, that's all I did! I was a little
hungry so I went down to the kitchen and found some tarts in the fridge. Three whole tarts! Big ones too!" Ace exclaimed.

                         ❤️ Flashback ❤️

Ace walked into the kitchen of the Heartslabyul House, exhaustion already taking over him. "Man, I'm still tired from our little adventure, even I missed dinner too and now I'm starving!" The male said to himself as he walked towards the fridge. "Got anything good for me fridge?" He said as he then opened it "Whoa score! Tarts, and they look amazing! And there's plenty to go around too! I'm sure no one would notice if I just snagged one teeeeensy weeeensy little slice right? Right? Yea, of course not."

Ace then took a slice of the tart and took a bite out of it. As he chewed the tart, his eyes widen in pure satisfaction. "Mm! Its so good! I feel like I'm in pastry paradise heaven right now!"

"Of course they're good. Trey made them after all. His tarts are always exceptional." A voice from behind the orange haired male said.

"Yea but I mean these are like crazy good!"Ace hair happily now turning to face the male. "Like he could sell these at...wait.. Housewarden?!" He exclaimed seeing who it was.

"To think that you would actually think to touch something of mine. Well I'll admit I'm impressed with your audacity at least.

Queen of Hearts Rule 89: "Never eat a tart without the Queen's permission." The theft of tart is a serious crime!" Riddle said before grabbing his pen.

"Off With Your Head!"

"Gaaahh!"

                       ❤️ Flashback End ❤️

"And here I am."

Everyone in the room was quiet before Grim spoke up.

"So the point is you're both terrible? Is that it?"

"Don't you think it's insane for my magic to get sealed away just for eating one slice of tart?! For a mage that's like having your arms and legs bound and shackled! And then there were three whole tarts! Three! It's not like he could eat them all himself! Come on, you know this is messed up!" Ace exclaimed staring at the female hoping for her to be on his side during this tragic event

"It does seem a bit harsh..." The female mumbles as she pat the male's head trying to comfort him.

"Caw! Harsh? More like crazy!"

"See, see! Even Kanzaburou agrees with me as well! Thank you!" Ace pouted but didn't bother to move away from the female.

"Yeah, but" Grim trailed off as he glanced at the male before (Y/N) spoke up.