4

THE NEXT DAY .
Ja's pov..

It was around 12 and I just got back from morning workouts since it was game day .

Meanwhile , I just got out the shower and ordered some food . Maleah been telling me good healthy food to try and I recently just started getting it .

  Speaking of maleah , ever since we talked about that night it been on my mind heavy .

She thinks there was no feelings involved but there was for me .. at least I think so .

  Leah been my best friend since middle school but I never liked her in that way until around the time I was named rookie of the year .

I never showed any feelings or flirted with her cause I thought it was a lil phase and I ain't want her to be uncomfortable but once my birthday weekend hit , I was sure that I had feelings for her .

  It was hard not to like her though , she was beautiful, had a nice body , a nice smile and her personality was 10/10 .

I snapped out of my thoughts as my doorbell ring and seen my food was here .

  I got it from the doorstep and brought it into the kitchen and instantly started eating .

I had a smoothie with frozen strawberry, pineapple, almond milk ,protein powder and banana, which was by far me & leah favorite .

  Then I had a chicken ceaser salad with a small açaí bowl , maleah really put me on to this shit cause if it wasn't for her , I wouldn't even think about eating all of this .

Once I got done I took a lil nap until it was time for me to go to the stadium .

___

Maleah pov..

  " have you talked to Ja today ?" Rod asked me over the phone .

I shook my head " no , we haven't talked since the day after his party , why ?" I asked as I finished my hair .

  " I ain't hear from him and I don't think Dtap heard from him either , so I asked u" .

" nope I haven't , see you at the game byeee" I hung up before he could say something slick .

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled , I looked good . I had on my customized jeans with a matching jean jacket and a cropped white tank top .

 I had on my customized jeans with a matching jean jacket and a cropped white tank top

[swipe]

Liked by @scottiebarnes,@shareef,@latto,@bensimmons, @officialKayflocka & 704,366 others

Liked by @scottiebarnes,@shareef,@latto,@bensimmons, @officialKayflocka & 704,366 others .
@maleahwright- still the baddest bih even wit a basic fit😘
__
@dtap- boss lady🥶
@officialKayflocka- miss you gang🤞🏽
[@maleahwright liked comment]
@user- I can't wait to see her at the game tonight, the prettiest literally 😩
-@Maleahwright - thank you boo & make sure you come say hi❤️!
@latto- bodyyy😍😍
@user- nun waiting for ja's comment🦦
-@Maleahwright - shiidd me too😂
@jaygup- gangerrr🤍
-@Maleahwright - miss youu !
@dreamdoll- it's the face friend😍😍
@user- I love that she's not stuck up and actually talks to her fans😭🥰.
-@Maleahwright - Lmaoo no I love you guys😂💕.
_____

  " Maleah! Can we as you a couple questions!?" One of the reporters asked me as I walked through the tunes of the stadium .

My security shook their head but I told the lady yes . " with the grizzlies going against the nets , who do you think will take the win tonight?"

  " ima say the grizzlies  " I smiled .

" now why do choose the grizzlies instead of the Brooklyn nets?"

" the grizzlies been on fire lately but so has kyrie and kd!" .

She asked a few more questions and then I had went out to the court seeing the players starting to warm up .

  Ja noticed me but didn't say anything so I called him over .

" rod told me nobody heard from you since yesterday morning And I haven't heard from you either. " i told him in his ear since it was loud .

  " whatever is going through your mind just let it out on the court and don't let it mess up your game you hear me?" I looked him in his eyes.

He nodded and wiped his face " alright, I love you and give me a slight 40 tonight" I chuckled making him smile .

  " I got you , love you" we did our handshake and he ran back on to the court as I sat in my seat , which was right on the sidelines .

As I waited for the game to start, I seen rod and Dtap making their way to me .

I felt my phone buzz and it was a dm from Instagram, from Kay Kay; known as Kay flock but that's what I call him .

  Me and Kay met a while ago through my brother .

  I don't talk about being from Chicago a lot cause it's just something I'd rather not talk about , that's a story for another day though .

____

" not THE ja morant dropping more than 40 points , whatt?!!" I shouted making him smile big .

I loved his smile so much .

  " you know meee" he shrugged while laughing while cameras flashed at us .

I gave him a quick hug " I'm proud of you " I told him in his ear . He kissed my forehead " thank you . Meet me back at mines, I gotta talk to you "

  I nodded " okay , ima just head there now " I waved and told they boys goodbye .

Once I made it to my car I instantly drove off cause I wasn't tryna get caught in too much traffic .