𝟬𝟬𝟵. mind flayer

____________________________________

Jonathan was bent down caressing Will's head softly while Nancy rubbed his shoulder in care.
Keira leaned on one of the walls that faced the three, she bit her lip anxiously as her eyes started feeling glossy.
Will was going through everything once again

She turned seeing Steve pace around the room until he disappeared into the kitchen.
She pushed herself off the wall, going to him.
His hands were leaned on the sink, he could sense her approach him but he didn't turn or anything— she only linked her arm under his placing her hand on top of his.
It reassured him somehow, the way she immediately brought back the warmth on his ice cold hand. Her fingers caressing his, he felt like everything was gonna be okay.

"This shit is so fucked." He whispered looking out the window. She nodded.

"You think the police is gonna help us while those things are lose!" Mike yelled towards Hopper.
Keira turned her head to the table behind them, finally paying some attention to the conversation.

"We wait here!" Hopper ordered, it definitely shut Mike up.

The thought of telling Steve about her dreams was now gone, they had no meaning compared to what was going on. Joyce and Will were already going through so much, Keira couldn't burden Steve or anyone with her problems.

"We can't just sit around waiting for this thing to come and get us." Mike announced.

"Well what do you want us to do Mike? We can't take on those demodogs." Dustin spoke sounding defeated.

"Demodogs?" Max frowned.

"Demogorgen, dogs, you know it's like-" He gestured until she shook her head cutting him off.

"But there's an army now." Said Dustin.

Mikes face lit up with an idea, "His army."

"What do you mean?" Keira asked crossing her arms across her chest.

"If we stop his army we can stop all the others." Mike explained.

"Okay but how do we do that?" Said Steve

Mike rushed off somewhere where all the kids followed to, Keira and Steve looked at each other confused and then decided to follow.

Mike grabbed the drawing of the shadow monster pointing to it as he started speaking.
"The shadow monster?" Dustin asked.

"It's the tunnels, the monsters, the upside down,—"

"Woah woah slow down." Steve motioned, eyes widening a bit to Mikes rambling tone.

"The shadow monster is inside of everything, so if the vines feel pain, then so does will." Keira took in the information Mike was explaining.

"It's like what Mr Clarke taught us."

"The hive mind." The three boys said in union.

"What's that?" Max and Steve spoke in union.

"A collective conscious. It's a super organism." Said Keira, Steve turned to her shock but not at all surprised. He always knew she was pretty smart.