Running From What

I walked out of my class building to my car I was so fucking irritated and bored. I just sat there and grabbed my blunt and lit that bitch and called Dre. Hello,
What's up boo?
Shit just trying to finish packing this shit.
What you mean packing?
We moving tomorrow.
Hold please, what the fuck you mean, and when was you going to tell me? I asked as I held in smoke.
I told you about the apartment in Chesterfield River Road Terrence.
See you need to start telling me shit like this. You talking about moving tomorrow and I have classes all fucking day.
First of all watch who you fucking talking too like that. I just need you to pack your shit when you get here tonight. I got a moving company moving all this shit. I gotta work tomorrow as well.
Boo are you sure?
See now you then pissed me off. He growled at me before hanging up. I know this motherfucker didn't hang up in my ear. I called his ass back. Alonzo, do not come with that disrespectful ass shit.
Fuck that, you just hung up in my fucking ear, I don't know what the hell you feeling, but you got to get that shit together. I said before hanging up. I started my engine and pulled out the parking lot. This motherfucker drove in and blocked me in. I had to slam on brakes. I just out the car as he jumped out his. What the fuck is wrong with you. I suprisley asked.
Nigga I'm bout to suprise you with lunch but you always spoiling shit. I'm not about to keep dealing with this little funky ass attitude when I'm doing everything for us and only us. He screamed as he threw the food on the ground. I'm bout to go to my dad's house.
Oh no you not going up there. What the fuck you going up there for, to tell my motherfucking business.
Mane you don't fucking run me.
And you run me?
No motherfucker I take care of you.
Hold up now this shit is going to damn far, what the fuck you mean you take care of me?
I meant what the fuck I said. You run around this bitch like you not tooken care and this attitude is played the fuck out mane for real.
It's really isn't that serious for real? Why didn't you tell me you got the apartment?
O well Alonzo start respecting me before I choke your ass up. He said as he pointed in my face. I do what I do is for the both of us, but your funky ass attitude is fucking with me. Whatever you got to get off your fucking chest get it off.
All I fucking said was why you didn't tell me and you went the fuck off on me.
Mane get the fuck out my face Zo.
Fuck it and fuck you nigga.I growled back as I walked to my car. My heart was beating out my fucking chest.
Iight just come pack your shit when you get there tonight and take it with you.
Nigga you ain't said a motherfucking thing you hear me. I've had a motherfucking room at my dad's house since I was four years old. I got in the car and slammed the door in anger. He walked up and knocked on the window. What Dequandre?
Make sure you leave them car keys too. I looked at his ass like he was a real live fucking fool. I cut that engine off and got out of the car. I took them keys off my key ring and threw them at his ass. You gonna learn to respect me.
Mane Dre get the fuck out my face. I'll be there to get my shit when I get my car.
Where you going?
None of your fucking business. I said as I walked off. He ran up on me and grabbed me by my neck. Dre you think this shit is cute get the fuck off me. I screamed as I broke away.
You then forgot how to talk to me.
I don't give a fuck, don't you put your fucking hands on me. like for real you tripping.
Yeah I'm tripping, mane fuck you. He said as he walked off. I turned around and walked back to the building as I called my dad. Hello?
Aye pops, can you come and get me from Virginia State?
What the fuck you got going on now son?
I went to class and I need a ride home.
Boy you better not have me in no shit.
POPS GOD DAMN CAN YOU COME GET ME!!!
Which building you at?
I'm going to be at the Jones Dining Hall.
Good and I'm gonna beat the hell out of you, cause I think you forgot who the fuck you was talking too.
You know what pops nevermind, I'm good.
Oh nah it will be my pleasure, I'm already out the door. Don't let me have to find you. He hung up. I sat at the gazebo, too fucking overwhelmed. Me and Dre have been combative for these pass couple of months now, and He has fucking changed. That man is fucking crazy. It's his way or a punch in the face. I actually think the man is tracking me, because god knows that man did not know I was at school. I love him to death, but too fucking much is happening. You see the shit that he does. First time he ever told me to come get my shit. first time he ever took my car. You got damn right I left that bitch cause I can go get my own car way better than that 2013 chrysler 300. Hell I might have to make payments but that's alright. You mean to tell me I have to stay because off all this fatal shit and the fact that you think you taking care of me. That motherfucker don't even know that I'm riding with him because we in this shit together, and I'm in love with him. Yes I'm in love with his bitch ass, but I don't like him at all, and that's a big fucking problem. My pops pulled around the corner. I got up walked to the truck and got in. He looked at me go strong I knew he was going to hit me. Aye pops, please do not hit me. Soon as I said that he gave me a strong club to the right shoulder. I was so angry knowing I couldn't do nothing but try to I hold back tears. You should cry, I'm sick of your crazy ass.
Pops please I don't have time for this.
Motherfucker you got time for anything I have to fucking say. What the fuck has gotten into you. Where is your car?
Dre got it. We just got into it.
See this little freaky scandalish shit you got going on make me not trust you. Get that fucking car out of my yard.
What the fuck you mean Scandalish shit. He stopped the truck and punched me clean in my face. Alonzo hold up let me pull over.
You don't got to pull over just go to the house.
Look I hope you got your shit together. He ended as we pulled up to his house. I got out the car and walked to the back yard where my Nissian Altima. I put the key in but it didn't start, the battery was dead. I sat in the seat and just screamed. Anxiety high as a bitch I reached in my pocket to grab my half of blunt. I sparked it and laid my head back on the seat. I got up and walked through the back door where my dad met me. Aye bruh, why you haven't left yet.
I need a jump.
So what are you gonna do?
Can you give me one?
No. He answered then walked to the back of the house. I don't even have time for his shit to be honest this shit is way bigger than him being mad. I also had no one to call. That's the crazy thing I had no one to call but Dre. All this shit that happened and I now have no one. My stepma walk out with some jumper cables. Here She said as she passed me the cables.
So what has he told you? I sarcastically asked.
Everything.
See that's what the fuck I'm talking about. He wasn't suppose to know so how do you.
Nigga that's my fucking husband, I know about the shit stains in his draws when I throw them in the fucking trash. I walked to my car door and got in. My heart was beating out of my chest. I was so overwelmed. She got in the passenger seat and stared at me. It's eating you up ain't it.
Mane you don't even understand.
Why did you do it Zo?
Mane he killed my fucking bestfriend my only bestfriend. Is anybody asking his family why he did it?
Zo you know there is more than it to this shit. Now why did you involve yourself.
Ma I didn't know about this shit until it started happening. Some nigga started disrespecting me out the blue and I beat his ass.
What are you talking about?
That's the problem it's too much talking going on. I got to go. I said as I tried to open the door but she locked it so I couldn't get out.
You gonna tell me what the fuck going on now you hear me. You think your daddy fucked you up? She looked me deep in my eyes I reached in the ashtray and got the half of blunt. Aye ma I met dre when I was 16 years old ready to turn seventeen when I graduated and the prom and shit. Mind you that me and Tyrell was already beefing in high school because he was fucking my girl. At that time I had just started dealing with dequandre. As a matter of fact me and Tyrell got the fighting about my girl, and that day I was with Dre.
He took me to meet his gay family, The house of dutchess. We started going to the clubs and shit. His ex was fucking with me and wanted smoke. I beat the man up and yes it was so much shit going on that night. We was drunk as fuck and kicked ass then ran to the car. We get to the stop light and some car cut us off get out and runs to Dre's car and Dre starting shooting. Ma I tell no fucking lies ma that man was laying in the middle of the street and we ran over that man trying to get out of the way.
Oh my fucking god.
The detective came to talk to me and I told him I just got into a fight. Now this House of Dutchess and the Hackley House has something like this 30 year old beef that I don't know about.
Hold on now.
Nah you got to keep up. They beat the fuck out of Dre's dad and put him in ICU. Next thing you know Dre and his brothers burn down the Hackley house killling like 4 people. I found that shit out in front of them while we was watching the news.
So we go to the party and Tyrell go crazy telling my whole fucking crew that I was gay I didn't know that Tyrell was in that fucking courthouse when We went.
What you mean?
When I got amanicipated Tyrell was there and heard everything. So listen Tyrell knew before that court date. We get the fighting and that night Preston gets shot and killed. I even shot back at they ass.
Wait a minute now. What the fuck is this going on for? She asked as she stared at me.
I knew it was him because why would anybody be shooting at us?
Why the fuck do ya'll got guns at a fuck a party. Why did you think you needed a fucking gun anyway.
I guess you haven't been listening to me. You pray and wish us well. Well we still got to fucking protect ourselves.
Who the fuck is us?
You want the truth or not? So a couple of days after Preston's funeral We pulled up at Waffle House and he told me that bullet was mean't for me and I'm going to get what I got coming to me.
And you killed him.
One in the chest and the head. Next thing you know the detective pull up here talking shit even about shit that I don't even know. I didn't know this shit was connected. The only reason this shit is connected is because the niggas that Dre killed on Broad Street and the two niggas that they burned up in that house fire was Tyrell's brothers.
I heard about that shit on the news. couldn't nobody get out of that fucking house. You mean to tell me that you had something to do with that shit.
Ma I swear I found that shit out on the news too. I went clean the fuck off. Dre told me about the shit and I didn't even understand until I got up. When that detective came here was the first time I knew that I got myself into some shit.
Are you still dealing with this nigga?
I mean shit he hasn't did anything to me?
ALONZO ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND LOOK AT THE SIDE OF YOUR FUCKING FACE!!!! WHO DID IT!!! She screamed to my face.
Look he all I got right now and I love him.
Motherfucker you got a whole fucking room in that damn house. You know what jump this motherfucking car and get out of this fucking yard. I see what the fuck your dad was saying.She said as she got out and slammed my door. I opened my door, popped the top and jumped my car It powered up. I let it run while I ran in the house and snatched all my hanging clothes out the closet, walked out the house. I threw them in the back seat and pulled off. I don't have no time for nothing but handling this shit. They can feel some type of way all the fuck they want too. I understand, but do they. I stopped at the red light. I looked up and looked over. Dre was right next to me looking me clean in my face in the next car. I just bursted out crying exausted as fuck and in panic I began to scream and punch my horn aggressively. I lost it. Dre opened my car door and grabbed.
NO DRE GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!! WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO TO ME!!! I screamed He snatched me up by my neck and forced me too look at him.
You need to listen to me, get your ass in that car and go home before the fucking cops come. I walked off got in my car and pulled off.

Wicked Blood Gamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें