Astaroth's rage

Astaroth and Tira had been walking for nearly a week now and Tira started to get bored, they hadn't seen any combat.

"I'm bored!" She whined.

"Then go find a squirrel to chase or something." Astaroth stated in an aggravated tone.

"Someone is cranky today....and yesterday.... and the day before that...."She said as she started to skip to get in front of him, she spun and skipped backwards while looking up at him saying. "Come to think of it you're always cranky."

"I am angry because some little pest has decided to straggle along with me when I should have crushed her a week ago!" Astaroth had bellowed stopping in place.

"Oooohhhh he's extra cranky now." Tira teased. Astaroth brought his ax over his head and brought it down with all his strength, but Tira just skipped to one side and the blade slammed into the ground.

"Yay we get to play now!" She declared twirling around Astaroth, while spinning her ring blade on her wrist. The blade struck numerous times on every side of him but did very little to harm him, she kept twirling and Astaroth kept swinging the Kulutz to no avail, she could move far faster than he could swing. When she came back around face to face with him, she set one side of her ring blade on the ground and swung through the hoop kicking him in the jaw.

"YOU LITTLE CUR!" Astaroth screamed as he regained himself from the kick she ran towards him and tried to swing through again, but Astaroth caught her mid swing by the foot and lifted her upside down.

"WHOA, PUT ME DOWN YOU FREAK!" She cried as she hung from his hand upside down, he knocked the ring blade from her hand and laughed in her face, but the laughing face soon became a face of sheer anger. He grabbed her loose leg so both were in the same hand and grabbed her arms with his free hand and pulled in both directions, tearing her effectively in half. Astaroth let the two halves of her corpse fall into the grass and kept walking.