Ep.1 "the numbered idiots"

"I am not allowed to reveal the location, as that information is classified. But i can say that somewhere out there, out in the seas of Japan on a remote island is nanba prison. It has the most edge cutting technology and Machinery, and the most elite guards around the world to insure that no one can break in or out. If you were to ask how I know that its because this is nanba prison! No one has ever escaped from it, and no one ever will."

"There's been a break out! Four escaped prisoners at large!"

"I stand corrected..."

"Prisoners on the run in Building 13! Security has been activated and is locked down!" A speaker shouted in the building. A green haired guy was panicking as a black and red haired guy walked into the security room. "Ah! What do I do?! If the warden comes back were all dead!" The ravenette walked up to the screens saying "calm down nico" "Supervisor jyugo sir..!?" Jyugo looked at him then back to the screen "which inmates are they?" He asked, the greenette looked back to the screen "cell 13 all 4 of them.." jyugo scouled "i could have guessed"

Inmates Numbers 24,35, 57 and their ringleader 16' jyugo thought "this is bad all of them are repeat escapes they've all escaped from ever last one of his old prisons he'd been sent to." Nico said in fear, jyugo grumbled as one of the inmates came back to a camera to taunt them before asking "are the security systems online?" Nico nodded "yes, and their nearing block 10 ill close it now sir"

With the inmates

"Oh it looks like they're trying to lock us in.." said a guy with pigtails, and a plate on his chest reading 1327. A blue haired guy with the plate reading 1335 spoke up in slight excitement as the took a turn and kept running "oh this is like the one time I escaped, when they noticed I had the keys they decided trying to close the doors was good move ah such fun times" the blonde one informed them as they ran down to the left hall after the gate in front of them closed "well I know one thing! Jyugo's going to get peeved when he sees we've escaped" the gate in front of them closed again as a long blacknette guy with the plate 1357 realized'' I see, they're trying to push us back to block 20." They ran faster as they rounded the next corner "their free to try. I'm curious as to what kind of traps they have set next!" The feminine one yelled as his brother with his plate saying 1316 held his hand and pushed him under the closing gate and slid under himself, his feet almost getting squashed.

"Big brother are you ok?" The blonde asked as he helped his brother up "yeah I'm fine" he said as he got up "hum, so much for their so called high-tech security.." the blue haired one humed. Before he was stopped by 1327 "hu what's the matter hitoshi?" 1335 asked "I had a hunch" he responded as he threw a dice and a bunch of blue layers shot at it "wow, how do we get past these things?" 1357 said with a sweat droop. 1335 had a face full of shock and fear and yelled "Are they trying to kill us!?". 1316 started poking around, and everyone heard a click "I think I got it." Hitoshi trew another dice and it was fine. "Seems like your hacking helped us again Hajime" 1357 said and was about to walk to the exit before the walls started moving inward. "Big brother!? did the hacking set off another trap?" Hajime looked at the walls "maybe..." "I don't want to be compressed!" Hitoshi shouted.

"I mean it sounds kind of exciting!" 1335 said only to have a teary eyed hitoshi turn saying "stop it i don't want to be a loaf of bread for a sandwich", "now i'm getting hungry" 1357 said and hitoshi's attention was now on him "then you should have brought a snack!" Hajime looked around for an exit and spotted a vent at the top "up there!" He said as they all climbed up in the vent "ah..!" "fun!" "Ah!"

In block 13 security room

"T..they got past block 16 sir" nico said. "How did they!"

With the inmates