Then she walks all around the house....in hall she can see the tea and some writing papers on the study table indicates she must be writing the book.... the whole place is messed up if someone tried to rob things...Vikram on the other hand standing near door observing her carefully.....Haseena goes upstairs and checks her bed room. Where things has been ruffled here and there and all the cupboards were opened...looks like the mugging gone wrong...then she comes down and moves towards the kitchen area....there also she finds the same thing...she couldn't understand if killer is trying to mug this place then why the hell she killed her.....there no reason for author to get killed....taking a brief sign her eyes fells on something and goes to the pantry room and looks around....then calls Vikram there...Vikram with confused face and goes towards the pantry room..

V – yes...

H – when the local police were checking the whole house did they find this window open or closed...( showing her finger towards the window above the washing machine )

V – I don't know about it...but why you are asking this question...

Haseena goes near the washing machine and opens the window fully which is partially closed...she looks outside and finds the backyard with fence behind the house...from there you can see and other side of the street.....

H – well I think the killer must have come from this window...after killing Shivani he left through this and Karishma got caught in the mess...

V – ( he too looks through the window ) how can you be sure...

H – I am just making assumptions Vikram...I just want to make sure we are not leaving anything until we prove Karishma guilty...if she did the murder then court will punish her but what if someone was actually here...and went through the window when the killer saw Karishma entering the house...peer pressure is high on me and I want to make sure this case to be true....we have already lost many thing during this case....

V – I can understand....we have been through a lot but due to some evidence everyone questioned who the actual killer is....

H – ( coming out of the room ) did you guys talked to Karishma about this. When you took over the case...

V – I did and she said the exact same things...she was in shock when author died in front of her. was feeling helpless when she saw blood.... couldn't do anything for author when she was asking for the help.... looks like she didn't get chance to save her...

H – hmm...about the murder weapon...you said local police didn't find the weapon.... have you searched the whole place...?

V – Yes, we did...three time...we wanted to make sure we did find the murder weapon but failed...there was nothing except for the pizza...

H – alright...lets take a look around the house...if you find anything just call me...

Vikram with confused face nods his head and both gets out of the house....Haseena goes to backyard and check the whole place...she also goes near the fence. To check any of fence is broken....while looking at the each fence and also around area...she stopped on her tracks and shocking looks at near the tree...she goes near and call Vikram...getting a Call Vikram comes running to her and asked what happened....then Haseena shows him the same thing..his eyes wide opens seeing thing and then turns to Haseena shockingly...

V – ( still in shock ) how this could be possible...

H – looks like someone was actually in the house....the fence is broken from outside and it can be removed easily...its near the to tree so the killer helped himself to climb on it...and

V – ( continuous ) jumped inside and gone through the window. And killed the author...

H – looks like that....and when he heard the door bell and also opening of door the killer must have escaped through the fence...as Karishma was in shock ,she failed to notice that someone was already in the house....so the killer must have escaped before the local police arrived...and this route takes you to another street...this is the perfect escape for the killer....that's why no one thought about this...