Chapter 1

TCF Timeline: After defeating White Star (White Ash)

TBOAH Timeline: After the plaza terrorist attack(King Zed's Birthday Celebration)

Diana's Timeline: After Claude's death

[Text] : Displayed on the screen

"Text" : Conversation

'Text' : Thoughts

{Text} : Telepathy

-Text : Conversation through comunication device

<Text> : Announcement

______________________________________

Cale had finally got his dear Slacker Life. He sat on his rocking chair while staring at nothing peaceful. His childr- Ahem..... The two cat tribe and the dragon admired their Fathe- their Guardian from afar.

Everyone were busy doing their work.

"Claude~"

"Your majesty!"

"I love you, your majesty"

"It feels like flowers are blooming inside my mouth"

Cale suddenly felt a sharp headache. He grabbed his forehead in pain. Inhaling and exhaling to calm himself down.

The children averaging the x age immediately noticed this and rushed to their Cale's side.

Raon connected a call to everyone to inform the people of his human's state and to ask people for help.

"Human, hang on there! I am connecting the call for Goldie Gramps and others for help! Human, if you die I would destroy the world, kill everyone and then kill myself as well!!"

"Cale nya!!"

"Keep breathing nya!"

Before they could do anything, a golden light engulfed them and the four got transported to a different place.

Cale sat on the ground while his head felt like a constant hammering sensation which was painful enough that he couldn't think straight. His body lost its control and trembled. His breath got louder in attempt to not forget to breath. His eyes shut closed tight in pain.

The children averaging the x age saw their other family members approaching them after seeing the terrible state of their dear Commander.

"Cale-nim!/Dongsaeng!/ Young Master Cale!/Son!/ Hyung!/ Orabeoni!"

The cries of the Tcf people calling out to Cale alerted the other people.

Choi Han and Emperor Alberu helped Cale sat on one of the couch present there.

Rosalyn and Eruhaben had a short glance and casted a spell on Cale and put him to sleep.

"Raon-nim, what happened with Cale-nim? And how did you all end up here?", Choi Han asked.

"Where are we?! Why is there a imposter here?! Who are you?"

The people looked around and saw their counterparts.

Diana who didn't know how she got here stood in a corner.