CHAPTER 14| Exams and Accidents

Start from the beginning

"You're from three branches? Isn't that not too much for one person?" Wu just smiled as placed her hand around his neck. "If anyone can pull that off then it's Lixue."

The cat girl went next. "Zhu Zhu Qing. My Beast soul is the cat of Netherworld. A soul master of level twenty seven, Knee Attack Branch."

"Ning Rong Rong,My tool soul is the Qibao Amber Pagoda. A soul master of level twenty six from Assisting or Supporting Branch."

Everyone gasped what she had said She was from the tribe Qibao Amber Pagoda, the most powerful Assisting tool soul in the land. Well that was good. At least they had a better chance now than before

Ning Rong Rong just shied away as she told them to stop staring since she wasn't different from any of them. How modest of her.

Her two soul rings could increase the teams strength and speed with an increment of about thirty percent and could last half an hour with no problem. How convenient.

The battle began half an hour later. It was decided that Lixue would guard Ning Rong Rong as they both assisted them,so when Mr. Zhao tried to attack the girl,Lixue used his first soul technique, Unfathomable Ice barrier to stop him. He looked annoyed at that, attacking the Ice barrier several more times but to his surprise the dome looked the same,his attacks doing absolutely nothing to it.

"What is this. It should be broken by now with my attack." The teacher asked in confusion only for the white haired to smile.

"I wouldn't do that again if I were you. With each attack that Hits this barrier, the stronger it becomes." Mr. Zhao wouldn't back down sending more attacks at the barrier. He wouldn't believe that a mere glass made of ice could actually stop him when the dome suddenly began  to glow, sending a wave of blue light that knocked the soul saint to the ground.

"The barrier also stores soul power and releases it back. Right now it's like you're fighting yourself." Mouth were hanging loss at that,Mr. Zhao finally stopping opting to take his irritation on the others. He couldn't believe that he was beaten by ice glass.

Things however went south hail however when the accident happened. During the fight, Mr. Zhao tried to attack Tangsan from behind only for Lixue to step in between them as he tried to activate his barrier only for his soul power to work against him, sending the white haired boy crashing into a tree.

Tangsan only saw red after that as he rapidly attacked the teacher, using his hidden weapons as well. He moved at such rapid speed that it was frightening. He was relentless and brutal, rapidly using his hidden weapons and even went as far as using his second martial soul, his hammer, although secretly during the battle. He did manage to stall for time,as just when he used his hammer to send the finishing strike the half an hour time limit had ended.

Everyone, safe for Wu ,Ji and the unconscious Lixue had their mouths slightly opened at what had transpired before their eyes. All that because he accidentally hurt Lixue. They didn't think they wanted to know what he would do to someone who would try to hurt the younger boy on purpose.

Tangsan finally getting the anger and paranoia out of his system after the fight and Wu telling him that Lixue was fine, apologized to Mr. Zhao for what he did as he removed the hair gold needles that he used on the man out of his body.

Tangsan immediately run to Lixue side,who was being held by Wu. He carried the younger boy in his arms as he asked Mu Bai the directions to their rooms. He felt really tired, but until Lixue didn't get a safe place to rest he wouldn't either.

Everyone else followed, since they also needed to know their rooms, as they stared at Tangsan with a lot of admiration, fear or maybe it was the mixture of both.