CHAPTER 13| Shrek School

Start from the beginning

"Well I don't know about that, but since we're here, let's have a look." Wu reluctantly agreed as the lines continued to move, slowly but it still moved.

The registration panel came into view where an old man sat with a box by his side. A boy placed 10 gold soul coins as he was asked to place his palm infront of him as the man placed his fingers on the boys palm. A wave of nostalgia hit Ji and Lixue at that, already knowing what was happening.

"Your age doesn't much you may go now." The old man said surprising the small boy.

"But Mister, my son just passed the age for admission. Can you please make an exception." The boy's father came to his aid but it was still no good.

"Based on the school's rules, admission is not allowed beyond the age of admission. You knew this but still brought him here." The old man stated bluntly not even looking at them.

"Then, our admission fees...." The boys father demanded to which the old man replied "After registration admission fees are no longer refundable."

"Not refundable, are you cheating for money." The boy's father asked clearly stunned by the old man's word.

"Hurry up and go, don't waste other people's time."

"No Way! You must refund my money otherwise I am not leaving. If we knew Shrek School was so poor we wouldn't have come" He said slamming his fist on the table as people began to whisper amongst themselves.

The four of them looked at each other in clear confusion as the old man tapped his finger on the desk.

"Mu Bai, someone is claiming for a refund. Settle it." A blonde boy climbed down from one of the trees as Wu and Ji eyes darkened and Tangsan unconsciously bringing Lixue closer to himself with the white haired boy being too petrified to notice. The boy was the same guy they met in the hotel two days ago.

"You can have a refund with interest even,if he can win against me in a battle." Mu Bai stated as he walked closer releasing his soul rings as many gasped. The gang even found themselves stunned, he had two yellow soul rings and I purple one. He was a Spirit Grandmaster.

"We're so unlucky, come on let's go." The man said  admitting defeat as he and his son walked away. Lixue felt that unfair but he couldn't say anything as the same thing happened to another person.

The old man finally got up from his seat as he walked to the crowd.

"When you register at Shrek School, you should be clear with the rules. And if you come here without figuring it out,you will be paying the admission fees for nothing. It's still not too late to leave back if you regret. Do you know the meaning of Shrek. Shrek is a monster and it's extremely weird among the soul beasts. The meaning of Shrek School is a monster school. We only accept Monsters but not ordinary people. Anyone who exceeds the age of admission or soul power below level 21 doesn't have to waste their time."

He spoke as he stomped his feet on the ground as he brought out his soul rings, releasing a very powerful spirit pressure. He was a Spirit Emperor. Everyone gasped as he brought out his spirit, a glowing red staff. He stomped one end of the staff to the ground sending off a very powerful wave that sent everyone moving backwards.

"Next" He said going back to his seat as everyone had second thoughts with the school.

"This school is actually quite interesting. Especially when the teacher said that it only accepts Monsters, but not ordinary people. Awesome" Wu whispered into Ji's ears.

"Now you don't doubt the master's words right." Tangsan asked her as Ji just chuckled at that.

"Shrek School must be really unusual." Lixue said looking at the entrance of the school.