smut chapter but better

I was just trying to get to sleep, tossing and turning, when Hange simply walked into the room without any warning. No knock, no talking, just silence. 

I don't know what came over me, but the next thing I knew, I had pressed her against the wall and gently kissed her neck. 

"AaaaAh~"

A small moan managed to escape her lips, and I started to unbutton her uniform. 

I began to lick her neck carefully, then push her onto the bed.

At this point, she was now naked, and was starting to pull off my clothes. in my best attempt, I threw off my own uniform and pressed her against the bed. 

"Do you want to do this?"

"Yes, Levi. I have always wanted to do this."

Since she had accepted my request, softly began to caress her chest before putting my dick in her mouth.

"oOoh~"

I felt her tongue slowly tickling my dick, then I slowly removed it and shoved it in her and started pushing it.

"fAstEr PleasE aAh~"

To her command, I gradually went faster and faster. I could feel her cum spreading out onto my legs and the bed.

"Good girl, Hange~"

After some time, I slowly removed my dick from her, as she was gasping for breath. I changed out the sheets as best as I could, and let her sleep with me.

The next morning, Hange had been struggling to get around, and had to be helped.

Just then, Mikasa came up to me.

"Why is Hange struggling to get around so much? She'd usually be running around messing with everyone.", she asked me.

"Beats me, I didn't hear her doing anything last night.", I lied.

"Don't lie to me. I heard you two all night.", Mikasa confronted.

SHIT-