Evening Table

After dinner, I was just about to get up from the table, but Hange held me down. "Squad leader, what are you doing? You better not be luring me in for another titan lecture." I said. It was a long ass day and I just wanted to rest. "Oh, no titan lecture today, Levi. I wanna tell you something else." Hange replied, with some sort of sparkle in her eyes. Dammit, why do I find that cute? I thought I was disinterested and tired. She scooted her chair towards me.

I can't take it anymore. I rest my head on her shoulder, and she wraps her arm around me. "See, doesn't that feel good? I think you're really cute too, even when you're pissed." Hange swooned. I feel my cheeks get hot, and fast. She plants a kiss on my forehead, and I can't stand it anymore. I cup her face in my hand, embrace her body, and pull her in for a kiss. Her lips are soft and warm against mine. After a few moments, I pull away and put my head on her chest.

After a while of this, she stands up to pull me out of my seat. She puts her arm around me, and walks with me upstairs to my room. I take off my shirt, get in bed, and she snuggles up right next to me. We cuddle for a while, until she falls asleep in my arms. Careful not to wake her, I gently stroke her hair until I fall asleep.

"I love you, Hange. Can I be ur bf?"

"Of course, captain. I love you <3"

"Please, just call me Levi. or one of those cute bf names."